McG's schtick claims falling one by one

You guys are too literal. What I'm saying is that McG believes his claims as he believes in himself and his ability to be champion. Now his beliefs are being disproved one by one, and that has to shake his confidence. If you guys think he's just talking to hype himself, you haven't been listening to the guy talk. He's borderline delusional like Diego Sanchez. See what's happened to Sanchez after his belief in himself was proven wrong? Same will happen to McG.

You dont get it

Conor is taking the piss out of you all

He claimed he not only knocks them out, he picks the round. He couldn't finish Siver in the appointed time of 2 then 4 minutes. One claim down.

He claimed the Irish weren't here to take part, they were here to take over. Parke lost, Pendred looked like shit and got a gift decision, Holohan lost his previous fight, and Gunnar lost his last fight. So the Irish aren't taking over shit.

McG's final claim is that he will be champion at 145. Aldo will school and humble him so that claim will also be debunked.

Looks like McG isn't Nostradamus after all.

Nobody cares. Go to bed.

I posted this thread on Monday at 830am, when I had just woken up and gotten out of bed. You posted at 530am on Tuesday and I'm the one who needs to go to bed?

Stop polluting the interwebs with shitty threads. Kthxbye.

Back