McGregor vs Pacquiao in April will probably be next IMO

J

Jpenwell14

Money is what rules the game, and with conor wanting to fight 3 or 4 times this year, and all headliners booked for many months to come: expect it before it happens.

Pacquiao wants a fight in april. Khabib vs Ferguson is also in april. This turn around makes alot of sense.

Now if we could just find nate diaz and justin gaethje fights, the money would make as much sense as it could, rankings aside.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/28498842/conor-mcgregor-says-fighting-manny-pacquiao-interests-me?platform=amp

Last edited by a moderator:
Manny won’t carry him. He will be looking to end Conor.

This thread getting wastelanded will probably be next IMO

I’d be ok with watching Pacquiao dismantle this clown, can only hope Pacquiao knocks him out cold.

<JagsKiddingMe>

These Conor weirdo threads are getting surreal..

Kindly wasteland things if you don't have a source... First off. Second, Pacman would annihilate McGregor in the ring. If Mayweather and his pillow hands of decision winning could TKO McGregor. Pacman puts him away quick and hard...

I reckon Conor will wait and see how the landscape is gonna look - potentially Jorge vs Usman are fighting and Khabib vs Tony are fighting too. If Tony/Jorge wins I can see Conor taking either fight. Boxing/Nate trilogy are options that will always be available

If Connie agrees to fight anybody with boxing gloves on again, he is looking to lose for money. I can't say it's a bad idea for him, but it's definitely a bad idea for everybody else.

Conor nearly beat Floyd, he will murder Pacman

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Manny won’t carry him. He will be looking to end Conor.
Manny lost to Horn, he can't carry anything

Conor won't freeze in the bright lights like Thurman, McGregor #andnew

Conor nearly beat Floyd, he will murder Pacman

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

giphy.gif

I reckon Conor will wait and see how the landscape is gonna look - potentially Jorge vs Usman are fighting and Khabib vs Tony are fighting too. If Tony/Jorge wins I can see Conor taking either fight. Boxing/Nate trilogy are options that will always be available

I disagree I don't think Pacquiao or Mayweather will be around outside of this year

> all headliners booked for many months to come
> Masvidal, Diaz, Gaethje most likely one of his next opponents are all not booked

Delete thread

> Masvidal, Diaz, Gaethje most likely one of his next opponents are all not booked

Delete thread
Deleting this thread aint enough. Need to connect to database and make sure the record is actually deleted instead of masked

pac vs conor is the biggest ufc boxing fight of all time

Delete thread
I think he's talking about the fight cards themselves
All the upcoming cards have title fights headlining
Conor isn't gonna accept a co-main event spot

I think he's talking about the fight cards themselves
All the upcoming cards have title fights headlining
Conor isn't gonna accept a co-main event spot
How tf you get dubs? You gunna be in the PBP thread later?

Delete thread

If you think any of them except maybe gaethje is taking a co main 3 round slot, you should delete your account

Back