McGregor vs Pacquiao in April will probably be next IMO

love the fight but makes no sense for UFC since manny would end conor's life

it's bad enough that conor got finished by midget mayweather who has pillowfists. can you imagine what would happen when a 5" midget who started boxing at 100 pounds destroys conor? the guy would have no credibility and he would have to go to WWE

How tf you get dubs? You gunna be in the PBP thread later?
Using a variation of the n-word
Which is hilarious to me considering they have this in their emojis
<{monica}>

Yeh i'll be in the PBP
On my best behaviour of course
<JRSmith40>

Using a variation of the n-word
Which is hilarious to me considering they have this in their emojis
<{monica}>

Yeh i'll be in the PBP
On my best behaviour of course
<JRSmith40>
giphy.gif

Conor is a smart business man, no chance this happens as it will end brutally for Conor. Mayweather was picked for lack of punch power, Pacquiao ruins him

If you think any of them except maybe gaethje is taking a co main 3 round slot, you should delete your account
Conor literally created his own PPV on a months notice when the UFC had no PPV event scheduled for January. Whenever Conor decides he wants to fight the UFC will oblige.

Manny won’t carry him. He will be looking to end Conor.
Yes and it will be brutal.

Unless they do some back door dealing and Pay manny hundreds of millions to not put conor in CTE hell.

Last edited:
When I was a kid, and the purses for prize fight started to climb toward the sky, me and the guys in the bar would agree that we would gladly get the shit knocked out of us in order to make a few hundred thousand...actually, I still would..lol...this is EXACTLY what Conor has in mind. Conor McGregor has absolutely no doubt that ANY top 20 boxer would destroy him in under three rounds....but he is willing to take a beating for a bunch of millions....why would I say this? Because I just was a video of him talking about ONLY FIGHTING FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP...NO WORKING HIS WAY UP...STRAIGHT TO THE TITLE FIGHT....now why would he say a thing like that? Simple, because he only really has one boxing match left and he has to make it count. He will get knocked out by the number 20 ranked welterweight and no one will pay to see him in another boxing match again. He got carried by Mayweather....the next fighter wont. So its big money or nothing, but either way, his next boxing match is his last.

But conor's dumbass fanbase will eat it up - he just beat the corpse of cerrone so he's now back to being invincible and will KO actual boxers who've done this their whole life.

"There is a sucker born every minute." conor mcBarnum

At a catch weight I assume? I think Manny walks around lighter than Conor can cut to.

That's a good match if one wants to see a murder live on TV.

What card are they going to headline then?

I'll wait

no idea... UFC 251?
all i know is that its all about the money now.

fixed fights involving conor winning makes everyone a lot more money.

Conor gets publicity for his businesses.

UFC gets a big fight card, and they will be trending, have momentum, which in turn helps all the other upcoming cards. Its a ripple effect, a Conor card doesnt just help the fight card hes on, it helps the next few cards afterwards based on momentum of casuals having UFC on their minds.

Gaethje makes atleast 10 times more money to get KO'd. Just like with Cowboy, being KO'd is not that big of a deal to Gaethje, its happened to him before, they have normalized to it to some degree. If they have never been KO'd they would be less inclined to accept getting KO'd. From their perspective theyre like "wait you're willing to pay me 10 times more money? for an outcome that has a 50/50 chance of happening anyway?"

The media gets more money.

The UFC youtubers make more money.

This is why it makes sense for Conor to fix fights. Everyone makes more money.
All of ya'll are fooled into thinking it was a real fight.
They keep doing it because ya'll cant tell a real fight from a fixed fight.

He just fought at 154 lbs

Pacquiao hasn’t fought there in 9 years and he weighed in at 148 lbs. He wasn’t cutting any weight. Conor has put on a large amount of weight recently.

Last edited:
I think he's talking about the fight cards themselves
All the upcoming cards have title fights headlining
Conor isn't gonna accept a co-main event spot

He moves the needle so he can bump down anyone, and the UFC will happily do it. But UFC 250 On May 9th is wide open with no main event.. But he will be ready for a pullout of the Tony/Khabib fight..

Back