McGregor vs Pacquiao in April will probably be next IMO

Lmao that fight will def not happen in april ahahah

Like conor will be ready for a 12 rd boxing match that quickly ahahahahh

He moves the needle so he can bump down anyone, and the UFC will happily do it. But UFC 250 On May 9th is wide open with no main event.. But he will be ready for a pullout of the Tony/Khabib fight..

250 is in Brazil and Cejudo - Aldo is rumoured for it. I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing Conor - RDA if he wins tonight.

If they think it will make money, the fight will be on.

giphy.gif

He moves the needle so he can bump down anyone, and the UFC will happily do it. But UFC 250 On May 9th is wide open with no main event.. But he will be ready for a pullout of the Tony/Khabib fight..
He wanted to fight Cerrone on the Stipe/DC card last year
UFC wouldn't do it unless Conor took a co-main spot

250 or 251 seem realistic if he doesn't fill in for Tony or Khabib

Manny would break his chin and ruin his already troubled career

He wanted to fight Cerrone on the Stipe/DC card last year
UFC wouldn't do it unless Conor took a co-main spot

250 or 251 seem realistic if he doesn't fill in for Tony or Khabib

Did Dana ever confirm that about the Co-Main event? Shit just makes no sense at all.. But If Conor says he wants to go in 8 weeks or so. It will happen..

I disagree I don't think Pacquiao or Mayweather will be around outside of this year
What makes you say that? Those are the big money fights but he could still fight other boxers too like Crawford or Canelo

Lmao that fight will def not happen in april ahahah

Like conor will be ready for a 12 rd boxing match that quickly ahahahahh

If Dana allows that again it is his funeral. Conor was gone for like 2 years last time..

This makes the UFC look so bad, when they literally give the boxer all the advantages and fight with only a small percentage of their skills, while the boxer fights with 100% of theirs. They'll NEVER beat a boxer under those conditions.

Anything for a buck. Makes the UFC look like chumps.

What makes you say that? Those are the big money fights but he could still fight other boxers too like Crawford or Canelo

Well everyone has to pull the plug eventually and that means they always have to leave money on the table

<JagsKiddingMe>

These Conor weirdo threads are getting surreal..

They have been imo since the Cowboy fight was announced. Since he beat Cowboy they've gone over the edge.

The delusional threads are bad enough, but can you imagine actually paying to watch Conor against Pac and actually believing that Conor has anything ouside of a punchers chance?

II really enjoy watching Conor fight too, but I want him to lose just so we don't have to continue dealing with all of this irrational bullshit and that sucks.

McGregor KO's old Manny stiff easily

Fuck no. Manny Pacquiao is a fucking monster dude, even now.

He is the culmination and voice of over 100 million people in the phillipines.

Imagine Kim jong un actually had the balls to fight people, play basketball, be a politician and wasn't a fucking psycho. Plus manny is the furthest thing from a heel.

If you think he doesn't show up to the 3rd largest ppv in history with killer intentions ur nuts

They have been imo since the Cowboy fight was announced. Since he beat Cowboy they've gone over the edge.

The delusional threads are bad enough, but can you imagine actually paying to watch Conor against Pac and actually believing that Conor has anything ouside of a punchers chance?

II really enjoy watching Conor fight too, but I want him to lose just so we don't have to continue dealing with all of this irrational bullshit and that sucks.

I know its difficult to navigate these waters but that's the world we live in. I'm just positing hypotheses because right now 170 and 155 are a mess that could be entirely different come years end

I know its difficult to navigate these waters but that's the world we live in. I'm just positing hypotheses because right now 170 and 155 are a mess that could be entirely different come years end

Of course it's the world we live in, It's all about money but that doesn't change the fact that these clown fights suck.

EDIT: Not that this one will happen, I'll believe it when I see it.

This is out there on so many levels though... TS is talking like MMA and boxing are the same sport ffs, not to mention Conor is now about 80lbs bigger, with a 0-1 boxing record, who has just announced a comeback in a completely different sport.

This is a particularly retarded thread, and anyone that thinks otherwise probably thought "You'd be surprised" was comedy gold.

There is no way Conor would ever sign to fight Pac.

This is out there on so many levels though... TS is talking like MMA and boxing are the same sport ffs, not to mention Conor is now about 80lbs bigger, with a 0-1 boxing record, who has just announced a comeback in a completely different sport.

This is a particularly retarded thread, and anyone that thinks otherwise probably thought "You'd be surprised" was comedy gold.

Yeah it's right up there with the "Conors gonna knock Floyd out!" threads.
If this ends up happening (god I hope not) I hope we get a sub forum like we did for Floyd. We need one for Conor anyway ffs :rolleyes:

Edit: But yes just the speculation makes it even worse.

Last edited:
Back