Mcgregor vs Khabib who do we really want to win?

Khabib for the win so the mchuggies will shut up about that clown they worship...

Saying he is a great fighter, which he is. Is not worship. Acting as if his wins are all overrated is trolling which so many love to do around here..

Beat Aldo-Got Lucky
Beat Max- Max was young
Beat Dustin-So what that was at 45
Beat Eddie-So what Eddie sucks, never should have beat RDA..

On and on..

That movie and character sucked dick

Incidently, that's what "something sucks" means.

Everyone uses "this sucks" now, even politicians, but what is short for is "this sucks dick"

The more you know

I believe originally it was "this sucks shit"
Why? because some people like sucking dick... and to them it isn't a bad thing...

The answer is McGregor. Nobody gives 2 fucks about some pullout wrestler who is always injured or in the hospital trying to make weight.

People that don't like Conor will say Khabib. After Khabib wins they will never pay to see Khabib fight ever again..
...and most Conor fanboys will never watch ANY MMA fight the second Conor retires.

so....your point is?

IDK who will win, but I want khabib not someone who will win the belt and leave the division hanging again. I'm leaning heavily towards khabib winning though
Yeah you're right, having Khabib get hurt, pull out of title defenses and take 9 months off per year is exactly what we need from a LW champ.

Hopefully Khabib just beats the absolute piss out of Conor so he officially retires and we can be done with the Conor circus and have a champ who will actually defend the title rather than some goof taking years off for paternity leave to post pictures of his little boner on instagram.

If Conor wins he will want to fight Woodley at 170 for the belt, assuming he beats Till. (I dont think Conor tries to fight Till)
If Khabib wins he will want to fight GSP at 170. Or maybe GSP really is Alien enough to make 155

I greatly enjoy watching Conor, as he is a brilliant and charismatic fighter. But he's also a superficial braggart chav yobbo, so seeing him get absolutely smashed by Khabib (which I expect) will be very satisfying.
However, there's such excitement and drama before and during events when he's fighting, he keeps things interesting. I worry that if he gets destroyed in an embarrassing way, his image might be tarnished permanently, and he may quit mma for good.
So I'm really in 2 minds about who I want to win.
I just can't imagine a likely outcome to the fight that'll make me happy.

definitely khabib.

i dislike conor, but i honesly can't blame him for taking the floyd fight. There's probably no mma fighters that would decline that boxing match.

But after that, he should have defended the title, i also think he should have gave aldo a rematch too. So many champs that defended less times than aldo and were champs for way less yrs got rematches. So yeah, he definitely should have got one. And He held up the division for such a long time. And also he said this:

"I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped, and this (should be) for the regular featherweight belt.

him calling himself the double champ is bullshit too. You can't claim to own a belt if you choose to not defend it.

...and most Conor fanboys will never watch ANY MMA fight the second Conor retires.

so....your point is?

Conor fans are not MMA fans? He is not CM Punk or Brock. He is a real fighter. So I don't see your logic? Khabib is boring and does not sell fights. Conor is exciting and sells the shit out of them. Conor also was incredibly active in the UFC before this hiatus. 9-1 record, and 4 fights in 11 months. He is a real fighter..

Everyone uses "this sucks" now, even politicians, but what is short for is "this sucks dick"

The more you know

I have no idea what you just told me or why but

giphy.gif

Take him down...
82z4Qj.gif

Smash him!
videotogif_2017.04.22_00.15.46.gif

And still...
Khabib-And-New.gif

The more you know
As most guys want and enjoy getting their dick sucked, I always thought it strange to make it a derogatory term. I always let chicks know what a great time it's going to be for them to have my cock buried in their throat. Sucking cock.... it's awesome. (1/4 homo)

Hopefully Khabib just beats the absolute piss out of Conor so he officially retires and we can be done with the Conor circus and have a champ who will actually defend the title rather than some goof taking years off for paternity leave to post pictures of his little boner on instagram.

Lol, Khabib fights on average once per year. Ramadan, missing weight and AKA tearing his body apart (Lisa!), he ain't the guy to be an active champ. El Cucuy is the gu....damn, he can't even handle walking indoors. Ummm....War Poirier?

Saying he is a great fighter, which he is. Is not worship. Acting as if his wins are all overrated is trolling which so many love to do around here..

Beat Aldo-Got Lucky
Beat Max- Max was young
Beat Dustin-So what that was at 45
Beat Eddie-So what Eddie sucks, never should have beat RDA..

On and on..

There are a lot of his fans that are annoying little kids on here making ridiculous statements all the time as well. There are two sides to the story.

There are a lot of his fans that are annoying little kids on here making ridiculous statements all the time as well. There are two sides to the story.

I guess. But I see so many acting like he is some WWE phony clown that can't fight. Conor is a warrior and he has shown that. People still give him shit over the Diaz loss, but he came right back, fought him at 170 again and won a war that tested his mettle. He also fights all the best. Calls out Aldo, Called out RDA, called out Eddie. Now he signed the Khabib fight.

Lol, Khabib fights on average once per year. Ramadan, missing weight and AKA tearing his body apart (Lisa!), he ain't the guy to be an active champ. El Cucuy is the gu....damn, he can't even handle walking indoors. Ummm....War Poirier?
Khabib and Conor turned pro the same year and Khabib has more fights. They also have the same number of UFC fights but Khabib didn't just opt to take a ton of time off holding up a division. This will also be his 3rd fight in the last year and Conor's first in 2 years.

I guess. But I see so many acting like he is some WWE phony clown that can't fight. Conor is a warrior and he has shown that. People still give him shit over the Diaz loss, but he came right back, fought him at 170 again and won a war that tested his mettle. He also fights all the best. Calls out Aldo, Called out RDA, called out Eddie. Now he signed the Khabib fight.
A real champion defends. End of story. Since the dawn of time in the combat world, you are not the real champion... until you defend. So how can he be a warrior?

Back