Mcgregor vs Khabib who do we really want to win?

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
17 months = no title defense, 6 months = first title defense. Who do you really want to be the champ?...

HILARIOUS!!!!!

That’s how it is these days.

Everyone wants the money fights not the merit fights. Is normal.

After Conor torches Khabib in the first he's still a worthless bum as champ cause hurr durr no title defenses.

All I know is if McGregor wins I doubt he'd be in a hurry to get back in to defend the title.

And this selfish fuckery got on my tits a long time ago.

I'd love to see him tooled just for thinking he's above the sport and its other fighters by clearly not giving two fucks about holding up divisions.

After Conor torches Khabib in the first.

Don't think so..

The Champ is here!

khabib-nurmagomedov-post-ufc-223-belt.jpg

McGregor, simply for all the jimmies it would rustle.

Mcgregor by KO is the result we all want, the balance of power will be evened and all peace will be restored.

If Mcgregor wins, expect him to disappear another 2 years to prepare for Tony Ferguson.

I 70% expect Conor to win

I 100% want Conor to win

IDK who will win, but I want khabib not someone who will win the belt and leave the division hanging again. I'm leaning heavily towards khabib winning though

McGregor wins, everyone wins

No one cares Khabib as a champion

I don't just want Khabib to win, I want him to beat McGregor into a living death.

Mostly because of his toxic fanbase.

You, the people

ResponsibleGrimyFish-size_restricted.gif
That movie and character sucked dick

Incidently, that's what "something sucks" means.

Everyone uses "this sucks" now, even politicians, but what is short for is "this sucks dick"

The more you know

17 months = no title defense, 6 months = first title defense. Who do you really want to be the champ?...

Khabib.
Only because then Conor is free to retire or fight Diaz or even GSP for money. Everyone will be happy.
LW division will also be free of the prospect of Conor getting the belt and staying home for 2 more years.

Khabib for the win so the mchuggies will shut up about that clown they worship...

People that don't like Conor will say Khabib. After Khabib wins they will never pay to see Khabib fight ever again..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back