Mcgregor vs Khabib who do we really want to win?

I want Conor to sleep Khabib in less than a minute, but most likely he will get dry humped and finished by fatigue in the third.

I am curious how you can have such a class act and legend as an av and be on here defending Conor? Not meaning to offend but these people are galaxies apart as far as being respectable.

I also support Jones While admitting to the degree of a fuck up he is. He wrecked his career.. At the end of the day I just love great fighters and want to see great fights.

Don't care who wins as long as the winner destroys the loser. It's great popcorn either way. I'm happy with 1st or 2nd round Conor KTFO as I am with Khabib 5 round rape. This is what makes me such an objective poster.

If Mcgregor wins, expect him to disappear another 2 years to prepare for Tony Ferguson.
T'has already begun...

Let the excuses flow through you child. Get them ready to save face and flip it onto Conor.

I am not a fan of either guy but if Conor wins we will likely not see another LW title fight in 2019.

Besides probably another interim.

So rather Khabib. But LW needs some serious rehab. It's a mess right now.

Hope Khabib absolutely demolishes Conor, takes him down and beats him til he quits...

Always found Conor's talk cringe worthy but had no problem with it because it was clear he knew idiots would eat it up and make him rich.
But a large portion of his fanbase is making discussing MMA intolerable, they know nothing about the sport besides McGregor, which would be fine if they just said I'm more of a Conor fan than a fight fan, but instead they hijack anything MMA related, I remember being told I don't know fighting if I don't think Conor knocks Floyd out in 3.. also seen grappling and submissions called cheating and the equivalent of hair pulling after the 1st Nate fight... Also seen a McGregor fan say that Conor beats Jon Jones or DC

I believe originally it was "this sucks shit"
Why? because some people like sucking dick... and to them it isn't a bad thing...
Well now that you mention. I'm pretty sure some people wouldn't mind saying some extra stuff.

I HEREBY CHALLENGE YOU TO AN ALL-GERMAN MODERN TALKING BET!

Never heard of you but sure why not. Bring it, buddeh!

As most guys want and enjoy getting their dick sucked, I always thought it strange to make it a derogatory term. I always let chicks know what a great time it's going to be for them to have my cock buried in their throat. Sucking cock.... it's awesome. (1/4 homo)
Among a bunch of straight teenage boys, it's the last thing you want to do.

Trace that phrase back to the early 80s when I was sprouting the tight curls, and it was that "sucks dick"

It got shortened to "that sucks" and it was treated as a curse word by parents bc everyone knew the saying was "sucks dick"

Then somehow somewhere it got truncated and everyone started saying it.

I'm just remarking on how things change. Like weed. 20 years ago you were a bum if you advocated weed or used it. Now I see CBD chamomile for sale in my local grocery store with a cannabis leaf on the box

It's just funny how things change

Khabib winning har two major upsides.

1. Conors teen fanbase disappears
2. Khabib will keep fighting at LW

I am bringing you facts. Khabib and his Russian Goons would stuff bodies into trunks for 100 million..
Well, this needs to be settled. I propose a team MMA brawl between the Russian mafia and the IRA.

Don't really care about Manlet fights but..... I guess Connor since it would be the best for the UFC. The Hype he can generate get casuals real wet.

I'm leaning towards Khabib. But I won't be unhappy if Conor wins. I wonder how Conor will react to humiliation at the hands of someone that slapped his friend. If Conor wins, I'm curious about his haters. Some may even commit suicide. Either way chaos erupts and I like the fireworks.

I don't really "like" either of them, so let the better man win via something that isn't a fluke.

Back