• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News McGregor vs Chandler press conference in Dublin, Ireland on June 3rd

Canner, needs to show up and deliver a good press conference. tis the only way he could possibly get in chandler's head. besides that, Chandler fully demolishes him, potentially even worse than DP did. if Canner somehow wins, it's an immediate WW title shot. If Canner can somehow make it look close, BMF title shot, and if Canner gets totally embarrassed, then I'm guessing we'll get a Ferguson match up. But after that, it's over. It's BKFC time.

Canner, needs to show up and deliver a good press conference. tis the only way he could possibly get in chandler's head. besides that, Chandler fully demolishes him, potentially even worse than DP did. if Canner somehow wins, it's an immediate WW title shot. If Canner can somehow make it look close, BMF title shot, and if Canner gets totally embarrassed, then I'm guessing we'll get a Ferguson match up. But after that, it's over. It's BKFC time.
Man, it's the worst possible match up for Chandler and the best for Conor. I don't see anyway Chandler gets out of the 1st rd tbh. Chandler is super one dimensional with his striking, it's no were near Dustin or Conor's..

Man, it's the worst possible match up for Chandler and the best for Conor. I don't see anyway Chandler gets out of the 1st rd tbh. Chandler is super one dimensional with his striking, it's no were near Dustin or Conor's..
honestly, i hope you are right. i would love nothing more than for conor to get a win over a decent opponent. if conor wins, hes instantly back in the top, instant 170 title shot and another chance at greatness, lol.

i just think he's gonna be a stick in the mud with that type of leg injury. i see a moment where they both make their stand, they both throw hell, and chandler just lands that oober goober slob knocker and ends it all. conor just has to make it close.

honestly, i hope you are right. i would love nothing more than for conor to get a win over a decent opponent. if conor wins, hes instantly back in the top, instant 170 title shot and another chance at greatness, lol.

i just think he's gonna be a stick in the mud with that type of leg injury. i see a moment where they both make their stand, they both throw hell, and chandler just lands that oober goober slob knocker and ends it all. conor just has to make it close.
Need not worry, Conor at 80% is still too much, lol. It's one of those styles that fits Conor to a tee imo. It's gonna be fun either way. 😁

Need not worry, Conor at 80% is still too much, lol. It's one of those styles that fits Conor to a tee imo. It's gonna be fun either way. 😁
just curious, how do you figure chandler is more one dimensional than conors previous opponents? where is connors openings to land strikes? that would be too cool if conor got the win. i just feel chandler has been obvoiusly way more active, has still got that dog in him.

just curious, how do you figure chandler is more one dimensional than conors previous opponents? where is connors openings to land strikes? that would be too cool if conor got the win. i just feel chandler has been obvoiusly way more active, has still got that dog in him.
Chandler being a orthodox wrestler with just a plain 1-2. Conor is unreal at reading and countering. There's practically nothing to read with Chandler, Conor can counter Chandler in his sleep imho. Conors got a underrated chin as well , I'm confident he can take Chandler's shots should Chandler land anything significant (I don't see it happening really).

I feel like chandler is the better fighter at this point but his fight iq is shamefully low so Conor has a good chance of smoking him and getting that packaged title shot….
Yep I wonder if Chandler will be ‘encouraged’ to just stand in front of Conrad and not use his wrestling.

I care about Chandler. The guy is always in exciting fights.
No doubt but as far the hype and interest generated by this fight it’s all McGregor. You could swap Chandler with any number of fighters and it wouldn’t change the level of interest. Swap out McGregor and interest in the fight drops drastically.

I think Conor is gonna be shook by the crowd likely supporting Mendes 2.0 more than him. From what I've heard Ireland has completely turned their back on him because of his shenanigans

I think Conor is gonna be shook by the crowd likely supporting Mendes 2.0 more than him. From what I've heard Ireland has completely turned their back on him because of his shenanigans
"from what I've read"

lol yeah Irish people hate their most famous superstar who wears that culture/ country as a badge of honor.

would you like to bet whether the Irish crowd is behind Conor or not?

Lol. The Irish people attending a UFC press conference are going to be Conor fans. Chandler is going to get trashed.

"from what I've read"

lol yeah Irish people hate their most famous superstar who wears that culture/ country as a badge of honor.

would you like to bet whether the Irish crowd is behind Conor or not?
Truly I think alot of Irish people are not into Conor and dont think he is a good representative of an Irish athlete/person.

However, Those arent gonna be the people attending this presser. They are def gonna be vocal Conor fans.

Last edited:
Sooo what is the point of the press conference exactly?

We know they will fight each other.

We know at what event they will be fighting each other

What is there to talk about?

Back