Media Mcgregor Says Would Rather Fight Gorillas vs Bears "I Know A Little Fool That Fought Bears and He Went Running"

That loss is probably on Conor's mind even now, because he knows he was not at his best. Khabib won fair and square, but let's not pretend Conor wasn't a shell of himself

He’s not wrong, Khabib ran away when the going got tough. Had to fight Conor at a time when he hadn’t fought in mma for years. If Khabib had fought him straight after the Eddie Alvarez fight, Conor would have won
idiot-stupid.png

He’s not wrong, Khabib ran away when the going got tough. Had to fight Conor at a time when he hadn’t fought in mma for years. If Khabib had fought him straight after the Eddie Alvarez fight, Conor would have won

That's actually an interesting point. When Conor completely destroyed Alvarez at UFC 205, Khabib got rocked by Michael Johnson.

Khabib was buried on the undercard because he had been struggling to make lightweight for years and kept pulling out of fights.

In September 2014, Khabib was scheduled to fight Cerrone, but Khabib pulled out. Cerrone went on to fight 3 times (and won all 3 fights) while Khabib sat out until the fight was rebooked for May 2015.

Khabib pulled out again, but his unprofessional bullshit didn't stop Cerrone, who took another short notice opponent and won with a vicious head kick.

The UFC next tried to coax Khabib to the cage in December 2015 with a fight against Tony Ferguson. Of course, Khabib pulled out for the third straight fight.

In April 2016, Khabib finally showed up for a fight when it was at 160 lbs and his opponent was Darrell Horcher, who had never fought in the UFC and would go winless in the UFC, except for a split decision to Devin Powell (who?). Coincidentally, Khabib's closest training partner, Islam Makhachev, was caught using PED's at this event. A few months later, another one of Khabib's close training partners, Zubaira Tukhugov, popped for ostarine.

That's actually an interesting point. When Conor completely destroyed Alvarez at UFC 205, Khabib got rocked by Michael Johnson.

Khabib was buried on the undercard because he had been struggling to make lightweight for years and kept pulling out of fights.

In September 2014, Khabib was scheduled to fight Cerrone, but Khabib pulled out. Cerrone went on to fight 3 times (and won all 3 fights) while Khabib sat out until the fight was rebooked for May 2015.

Khabib pulled out again, but his unprofessional bullshit didn't stop Cerrone, who took another short notice opponent and won with a vicious head kick.

The UFC next tried to coax Khabib to the cage in December 2015 with a fight against Tony Ferguson. Of course, Khabib pulled out for the third straight fight.

In April 2016, Khabib finally showed up for a fight when it was at 160 lbs and his opponent was Darrell Horcher, who had never fought in the UFC and would go winless in the UFC, except for a split decision to Devin Powell (who?). Coincidentally, Khabib's closest training partner, Islam Makhachev, was caught using PED's at this event. A few months later, another one of Khabib's close training partners, Zubaira Tukhugov, popped for ostarine.
and in the end, Khabib became champion, retired undefeated with 3 successful defenses and hardly was ever scratched. Stay mad.

I can see that these delusions are your Ambien

Conor trying the Brazilian tap at the end there will never fail to make me chuckle. How can you talk so much crap and think you'd get away with that?

Justin actually opened a path to victory against Khabib with the leg kicks, Conor had pretty much none. Best he could hope for was to lose something like a 49-47 decision. I'd also say Dustin landed two shots, an overhand right and a knee, that had Khabib backpedaling and were cleaner than anything Conor landed.

And anyway let's not forget the very long list of fouls that Conor had to engage in to stay in the fight. I can't recall a single other fight in the UFC where a fighter got away with so many different kinds of fouls like kneeing to a grounded opponent, sticking their toes in the fence, glove grabs, shorts grabs, and probably some other's I'm forgetting. Herb Dean was useless in that fight.

Agreed with everything you posted.

and in the end, Khabib became champion, retired undefeated with 3 successful defenses and hardly was ever scratched. Stay mad.

In the end, Khabib was chased out of the lightweight division because it got to the point where he could only "make weight" on Abu Dhabi scales. Since then, almost all of his training partners have been caught using PED's, including Usman Nurmagomedov.

[/QUOTE]

Bears or gorillas, it doesnt matter. I’d def pay for the PPV to watch Conor locked in a cage with either one of them.

It's only business.

Conor needs to stick to his shitty movies.

In the end, Khabib was chased out of the lightweight division because it got to the point where he could only "make weight" on Abu Dhabi scales. Since then, almost all of his training partners have been caught using PED's, including Usman Nurmagomedov.

[/QUOTE]
29 wins. 0 defeats. Khabib doesn't know what being chased out is.

Nope. You said he ran when the going got tough. Now you’re saying he ran before it got tough. Which you can’t actually know without a crystal ball.

Either way though, if you wanna talk about running you need look no further than the guy who ran as soon as he won any title. And we don’t need to speculate about what might have happened in a hypothetical alternate future in order to know that.
Man, an advice, remember this: "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”, you are wasting your time arguing with somebody that showed little or not common sense at all.

Didn't you create 500 threads telling us Conor will destroy Khabib?

Didn't you create 500 threads telling us Conor will destroy Khabib?

I’m surprised you remember that tbh, you got a good memory. Yes I created a thread about how prime Conor would destroy Khabib.

Man, an advice, remember this: "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”, you are wasting your time arguing with somebody that showed little or not common sense at all.

lol that’s a good quote, thanks I’ve never heard that before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back