Media Mcgregor Says Would Rather Fight Gorillas vs Bears "I Know A Little Fool That Fought Bears and He Went Running"

Wait, has Dustin been salty about the career reviving win over BSD? Seemed all class post fight but I haven't been paying attention to MMA gossip lol
No no, BSD has a Book of excuses as to why he got KO’d due to Staph lol meanwhile Luke Rockhold became MW Champ with Staph!! lmao

No no, BSD has a Book of excuses as to why he got KO’d due to Staph lol meanwhile Luke Rockhold became MW Champ with Staph!! lmao
Luke looked so goddamn juiced in that fight - whatever they got in Cali is definitely different from the NY sources. Weidman cut from 193 or 194 iirc because he "cut out beer" - right around when USADA rolled around and the adjustments occured. His back and overall build was noticeably different than when he fought Machida.

It was 50/50 fight before that stupid goddamn kick. I'd say the staph and antibiotics leveled the playing field, if that. Rockhold was a jacked, 7% bodyfat, endurance athlete in there - natty tho hehe.

There's nothing revisionist about it. I said Conor was competitive and took a round. Not that difficult to grasp and really nothing to discuss since it was all factual. Framing it any other way is dishonest and probably derivative from some ulterior motive to denigrate Conor, Khabib or both.

I didn't say Conor could have finished the fight. I said he won a round and considering it was round 3 that's pretty impressive. If I recall correctly both Justin and Dustin were napping by the time round 3 came about or within that 3rd round.

Dustin was nowhere close to finishing that guillotine.

Dustin also didn't win a round. You're delusional if you're arguing with yourself about statements that I never made -- which is exactly what you're doing.

And fwiw, yes I would take winning a round against Khabib and it probably being the best round anyone's had against him over not winning any rounds and getting finished in an earlier round. I'm not sure why you so loosely throw the word delusional around with retarded takes like "I'd rather have a half-assed choke attempt than winning a round against the man exactly two people have ever won a round against." Conor had a better fight against Khabib than Dustin or Justin, oh well? They all lost, why are you so invested with arguing about something so silly?

Not that any of that matters. You guys who live your life worried about Conor is ridiculous. You're so invested with rewriting history to denigrate him as much as you can you unintentionally denigrate the few guys who beat him. get a grip. Conor lost, celebrate and move on it's going on a decade. Just don't expect people to pretend your inaccurate takes are accurate.
you got all the good points here about Conor but why not mentioning that Conor cheated so much in one fight only that we never saw before.
dont you think Khabib would finish him much earlier without all the cheating of Conor ?
Conor landed an illegal knee where Khabib was looking for Kimura.
anway , the list goes on. with lot of cheating you can look good on paper in a fight

Oooh gotcha lol imo BSD's stock went up even with a loss, that was an incredible fight and immediately made me a fan.

That dudes a threat to anyone in the division for sure

He’s not wrong, Khabib ran away when the going got tough. Had to fight Conor at a time when he hadn’t fought in mma for years. If Khabib had fought him straight after the Eddie Alvarez fight, Conor would have won
If my grandma had nuts she'd be my grandpa

Khabib got bitchslapped, cried to the ref like a woman multiple times during the fight and got his roided bully crew slapped up after they tried to gang up on people like they always do.

Thats a trifecta of being a pussy ass bitch. But yes, Khabib won the fight.

Clearly Dee has yelled out “fuck me khabib” while bent over the bed. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

He’s not wrong, Khabib ran away when the going got tough. Had to fight Conor at a time when he hadn’t fought in mma for years. If Khabib had fought him straight after the Eddie Alvarez fight, Conor would have won
Cope harder kid.

Khabib if to Conor what Conor is to Aldo.

There is a difference between running away from a fearsome opponent, and walking away from someone that you already starched.

This guy is the true definition of Shut up and Fight. He fought Eddie in 2016 then went to play footsie with Floyd for 2 years. Then took another 2 years off to beat Cerrone who should have already retired, to then drop 2 to Dustin. Wait but Conor is the gorilla right?

Nothing like getting tweets from a coked up moron from the crapper. Just pathetic and wish he would go away for good.

It annoys me that people thinks a gorilla can stand with a bear. They would get absolutely fucked 100% of the time. It makes as much sense as matching a wolf and a bunny

The only thing that can fight a bear is another bear

sure he would have

View attachment 1036287
Conor never had anything for Khabib, Conor load garglers always use this pissweak excuse of the 2 year layoff , but he had the best camp ever, and he said so him self. He was well prepared and still fell short.
Stay salty dude
Conor trying the Brazilian tap at the end there will never fail to make me chuckle. How can you talk so much crap and think you'd get away with that?
There's nothing revisionist about it. I said Conor was competitive and took a round. Not that difficult to grasp and really nothing to discuss since it was all factual. Framing it any other way is dishonest and probably derivative from some ulterior motive to denigrate Conor, Khabib or both.

I didn't say Conor could have finished the fight. I said he won a round and considering it was round 3 that's pretty impressive. If I recall correctly both Justin and Dustin were napping by the time round 3 came about or within that 3rd round.

Dustin was nowhere close to finishing that guillotine.

Dustin also didn't win a round. You're delusional if you're arguing with yourself about statements that I never made -- which is exactly what you're doing.

And fwiw, yes I would take winning a round against Khabib and it probably being the best round anyone's had against him over not winning any rounds and getting finished in an earlier round. I'm not sure why you so loosely throw the word delusional around with retarded takes like "I'd rather have a half-assed choke attempt than winning a round against the man exactly two people have ever won a round against." Conor had a better fight against Khabib than Dustin or Justin, oh well? They all lost, why are you so invested with arguing about something so silly?

Not that any of that matters. You guys who live your life worried about Conor is ridiculous. You're so invested with rewriting history to denigrate him as much as you can you unintentionally denigrate the few guys who beat him. get a grip. Conor lost, celebrate and move on it's going on a decade. Just don't expect people to pretend your inaccurate takes are accurate.
Justin actually opened a path to victory against Khabib with the leg kicks, Conor had pretty much none. Best he could hope for was to lose something like a 49-47 decision. I'd also say Dustin landed two shots, an overhand right and a knee, that had Khabib backpedaling and were cleaner than anything Conor landed.

And anyway let's not forget the very long list of fouls that Conor had to engage in to stay in the fight. I can't recall a single other fight in the UFC where a fighter got away with so many different kinds of fouls like kneeing to a grounded opponent, sticking their toes in the fence, glove grabs, shorts grabs, and probably some other's I'm forgetting. Herb Dean was useless in that fight.

Lmao no version of Conor even comes close to beating Khabib. Conor is a can at this point.

Conor getting better of Khabib as usual.....

He’s right, he retired because of Conor and ducked a rematch even though it would’ve been the biggest fight financially to him
Ducking Conor LOL nobody would duck free money, and Khabib is already well off, he doesn’t need no financial gain and also gains nothing from embarrassing Conor in front of the world again.

Conor got mauled which was expected, he also got dropped on the feet! Brutal for his ego, got done at his own game. Khabib came out without a scratch after Conor pleaded him to stop (tapping out)
Then Islam gave Danis a black eye, and then if that wasn't enough loud mouth Conor fans were ko'd in the crowd by Russian Khabib fans. Lol!

There has never been more dominating/humiliating night in the history of rivalries in this sport.

Conor is always talking about how Khabib went running. Khabib fought twice after the Conor fight, while McGregor has fought thrice. They've essentially been equally as retired.

Back