News McGregor receives a key to the city of Miami

So when I said his baseball throw was a marketing gimmick people disagreed.

But his schedule is clockwork.

Two weeks ago - Red carpet 'altercation' that is clearly staged - headlines

One week ago - McGregor pitches worst throw ever - headlines

This week - Receives key to the city of Miami - headlines (at least in Miami)

Gee, you think someone is orchestrating all of this 'relevance'? Dude should have been at an award ceremony and nobody would have cared. Should have thrown a first pitch and nobody would have cared. Would have received the key to the city, and this should have been the most prominent thing he's done.

People believe all this stuff isn't just a marketing agency at work <45>

Anyone notice he was on the 'charm offensive' on social media during UFC266? Nothing offensive, all level headed, all very clean ways of starting fights...

Folks, that baseball throw was FAKE.

Another key to do coke with. And from Miami no less

Last edited:
What a nice family man, am i right? Also, damn, Conor is fast with kids, 3 already?

People need to stop giving this loser scum bag press. He can’t even win a relevant fight and he’s a dirtbag.
The Mayor or McGregor.
The Mayor is almost cartoonishly villanish. He is trying to become popular by ranting in favor of crypto and claiming Elon Musk is gonna build cheap subways in Miami...
...Miami is near the beach in a floodplain....

I'd be more surprised if they didn't give McGregor a key to the city.

Hopefully it's a deliberate trap to try and get his Scarface LARP to end in a similar fashion sooner rather than later so we can finally talk about something else here.

The Mayor or McGregor.
The Mayor is almost cartoonishly villanish. He is trying to become popular by ranting in favor of crypto and claiming Elon Musk is gonna build cheap subways in Miami...
...Miami is near the beach in a floodplain....

Miami is the favorite vacation spot of Karim Zidan.

f-YlmDvzVnvU7YE-.jpeg

Back