News McGregor receives a key to the city of Miami

Conor now has a new baseball team to throw out first pitch for, and judging on how the Marlins are doing, Conor might not be the worst pitcher

Great pitch IMO, most batters would have swung at that shit. Conor gives them nothing.

#conorbless

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Why are you both blaming Florida for what Miami is doing? Miami is a liberal city, while Florida is conservative. Miami is the outlier in the state. Put the blame where it is due, on Miami.

Lol what? Miami is like the only redeeming quality of Florida.

I can get in the city without a key (not that I want to or anything). Guess that puts me one notch above king tapper.

So when I said his baseball throw was a marketing gimmick people disagreed.

But his schedule is clockwork.

Two weeks ago - Red carpet 'altercation' that is clearly staged - headlines

One week ago - McGregor pitches worst throw ever - headlines

This week - Receives key to the city of Miami - headlines (at least in Miami)

Gee, you think someone is orchestrating all of this 'relevance'? Dude should have been at an award ceremony and nobody would have cared. Should have thrown a first pitch and nobody would have cared. Would have received the key to the city, and this should have been the most prominent thing he's done.

People believe all this stuff isn't just a marketing agency at work <45>

Anyone notice he was on the 'charm offensive' on social media during UFC266? Nothing offensive, all level headed, all very clean ways of starting fights...

Folks, that baseball throw was FAKE.

Paradigm at its finest.

Paradigm at its finest.

Yep, it's fine work and should be recognised as such.

I have no idea how anyone is fooled by these things anymore, but it's good for Paradigm that people are so gullible.

I wonder how much cocaine you have to do in order to get the key to Miami..

Jokes aside, does Conor have some connection with Miami that isn't well publicized?

Trey 0 5 woot woot war Conor just try to stay outta trouble you been locked up here allready lol

Miami ? Why ? I thought Conor primarily lived in Ireland, wasn't aware he owned property in Miami.

Back