*McGregor nuthuggers are so repressed...*

This post is how we all know you're clueless and why no one respects you or your shitty opinions.

How about you actually back up your argument rather than act like a petulant little child who just got his toys taken away?

I'll bet if the Woodly/Diaz thing happens that Nick will be the WW champ.

Yeah, let's pretend the "Conor would have been WW champ" threads aren't made by McHaters to justify threads like this...

Everytime you see a thread like that it's a white belt, not a known Conor fan.

LOL. Even Conor nuthuggers are annoyed by their fellow Conor nuthuggers.

LOL. Even Conor nuthuggers are annoyed by their fellow Conor nuthuggers.

kvKXd_s-200x150.gif

It must be a shitty life to be such a massive hater that you can't objectively watch a fight and come to a realistic conclusion and analysis. I love fighting and I'm a huge fan of both these guys, which is why I can say with objectivity that Conor was beating the hell out of Nate in that first round.

You might like Nate, but you love McGregor. I'll bet my house you were rooting for Conor and will root again for him on the 2nd fight.

Stop using the word "objectively", your man lost in the 2nd round!!! It was not like Anderson getting the sub over Chael on the final seconds.

If you have a good example then link me to it specifically. I'm not going to go digging through anyone's post history.

No sorry that's not how it works. I'm not the one who said something idiotic and obviously wrong, so my job's done.

You might like Nate, but you love McGregor. I'll bet my house you were rooting for Conor and will root again for him on the 2nd fight.

Stop using the word "objectively", your man lost in the 2nd round!!! It was not like Anderson getting the sub over Chael on the final seconds.
I'm a huge fan of both, and I'm a fan of fighting before I'm a fan of any individual fighter. I don't give a shit who wins except for Stipe lol

Another one exposed for not being able to back up his arguments.

My job is done here.

Lol yeah because no one else knows what post history is. I'm sure no one has ever seen Jin post. LOL.

Oh Conor fans, you're like short 14 year olds on bad cocaine....

Lol yeah because no one else knows what post history is. I'm sure no one has ever seen Jin post. LOL.

Oh Conor fans, you're like short 14 year olds on bad cocaine....

Did Jin make the thread saying Conor would have KO'd Lawler right after Woodley did? Pretty sure it was some unknown white belt.

I'm a fan of both fighters, been watching Nate before Conor even fought in the UFC.

Did Jin make the thread saying Conor would have KO'd Lawler right after Woodley did? Pretty sure it was some unknown white belt.

I'm a fan of both fighters, been watching Nate before Conor even fought in the UFC.

All of us hace been watching Nate before we heard about Conor's existence.

Sustaining that he was winning the fight (aka the 1st round) before he decided to turn into a panic wrestler, rather than being knocked out, as a merit is a "nuthugger-type" argument. We all know Lombard could win the 1st round against Rory or Condit or Wonderboy, before losing in a sad way. So, what's your point? And this was not even a 3 rounder, but a 5. Ger it?

No Jins actually made threads worse than that, I'm surprised you don't know being such a long-time fan.

Spend less time suggesting every dumb Conor thread was made by undercover detractors who were pretending to be fans(LOL), and more time reading.

Or don't and keep making me laugh, either way.

No Jins actually made threads worse than that, I'm surprised you don't know being such a long-time fan.

Spend less time suggesting every dumb Conor thread was made by undercover detractors who were pretending to be fans(LOL), and more time reading.

Or don't and keep making me laugh, either way.

A long time fan of what? Sherdog? lol

Maybe he has but I have definitely noticed a lot of these OMFG CONOR KILLS EVERYONE threads popping up by white belts.

A long time fan of what? Sherdog? lol

Maybe he has but I have definitely noticed a lot of these OMFG CONOR KILLS EVERYONE threads popping up by white belts.

Statistically, Conor has more fans among the white belts, the newcomers to the sport, than among the long-time fans. Where's your surprise? You feel awkward realizing how annoying your fellow McGregor nuthuggers could be, even for you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back