*McGregor nuthuggers are so repressed...*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
...since he showed his panic wrestler impersonation, that they start praising him even after Woodley's performance over Lawler.

"Conor would be WW champ...", "Conor would KO Robbie...", "Conor wpuld KO Woodley...".

Truth is, Conor should've done to Nate what Woodley did to Lawler, but no, he was not even close.
McGregor said, if he don't get to rip Nate's head with a punch, he was gonna hit the ground and it was gonna be like an anaconda choking a gazelle. LOL, he fail to say who was gonna be the anaconda and who was gonna be the gazelle.

I swear people act as if Conor wasn't winning that fight and got caught.....

Lol... Objectively not true
There's nothing objective from a cloner nuthugger. I hate both fighters, dig up my posts on the cancer that is a diaz bro.

Nate made cloner look like a child from the opening bell until he made him tap twice.

...since he showed his panic wrestler impersonation, that they start praising him even after Woodley's performance over Lawler.

"Conor would be WW champ...", "Conor would KO Robbie...", "Conor wpuld KO Woodley...".

Truth is, Conor should've done to Nate what Woodley did to Lawler, but no, he was not even close.
McGregor said, if he don't get to rip Nate's head with a punch, he was gonna hit the ground and it was gonna be like an anaconda choking a gazelle. LOL, he fail to say who was gonna be the anaconda and who was gonna be the gazelle.

You have a lot to learn.

There's nothing objective from a cloner nuthugger. I hate both fighters, dig up my posts on the cancer that is a diaz bro.

Nate made cloner look like a child from the opening bell until he made him tap twice.
And I'm a big, big fan of both fighters

Conor was beating the shit out of Nate, objectively. He won the first round, objectively. He got caught and rocked.

Conor haters are so repressed they have to make a Woodly calling out Nick about Conor.

And I'm a big, big fan of both fighters

Conor was beating the shit out of Nate, objectively. He won the first round, objectively. He got caught and rocked.
You keep using that word,objectively, I doubt think you know what it means.

You keep using that word,objectively, I doubt think you know what it means.
Quoting a movie doesn't do anything, it's objective fact that Conor won the first round. No argument could be made otherwise.

I swear people act as if Conor wasn't winning that fight and got caught.....

Winning round 1 of a 5 round fight is nothing extraordinary when it costs you your whole gas tank and you then get the life strangled out of you in the 2nd.

I'm against the McNuthuggers but the haters are started to get equally obnoxious

But I'd rather read these than DURRR MCGOAT WOULD KO LAWLER DURRR EFFICIENCY HARD WOOOOK!!

we done it boys, we triggered another goofball lol

Conor is still learning hes just turned 28 and i think people forget hes fighting at 145 pounds. As a Conor fan i hate it when people say he beat up WW fighters easy. Come on guys be realistic. Conor has never won a 170 pound fight in the Octagon and i don't even think he has the size to beat those top guys. Conor has legit MMA skills, but its different ball game knocking out 145 pound guys and trying to knock out guys at 200 pounds who cut down to 170..

Back