*McGregor nuthuggers are so repressed...*

They have different toolsets as far as boxing goes. Both are extremely good at there paticular style. Conor looked as if he dominated as his style is much flashier with the fast single shot bomb. Nate is more like a woodpecker to a tree he chips you till you break. Conor broke in that second round and I'm a huge Conor fan. But there are no excuses, it was Nates night.

Conor is still learning hes just turned 28 and i think people forget hes fighting at 145 pounds. As a Conor fan i hate it when people say he beat up WW fighters easy. Come on guys be realistic. Conor has never won a 170 pound fight in the Octagon and i don't even think he has the size to beat those top guys. Conor has legit MMA skills, but its different ball game knocking out 145 pound guys and trying to knock out guys at 200 pounds who cut down to 170..

Voice of reason. I wish that I could like that comment more than once.

And I'm a big, big fan of both fighters

Conor was beating the shit out of Nate, objectively. He won the first round, objectively. He got caught and rocked.

Got caught? He was getting tagged as much as he was landing. The difference was the power in Conor's left. He was landing it brutally, and Nate was eating them. He was taking Conor's best shot repeatedly. When Nate landed his best shots, Conor decided he wanted to wrestle and give up.

That finish was the summation of the fight itself. It wasn't anyone getting 'caught'. Chad/Frankie is 'getting caught'. Nate/Conor was one fighter out-fighting the other.

Winning? What, 1 close round on a 5 rounds fight? He was ended in the 2nd!!!! Not the 3rt, 4th.
I dont get it what the 1st round means to the nuthuggers.
Conor won the first round ; so what , later on Nate beat the shit out of Conor.

stay happy my friend

Holy try-hards, typing isn't exhausting. I can point out your shit-posting with my feet up.

So calm.yer shits Gladys.
my "shit-posting"? so Im no longer allowed to have some fun on here? Ive got pissbelts telling me that I shitpost? thats hilarious

...since he showed his panic wrestler impersonation, that they start praising him even after Woodley's performance over Lawler.

"Conor would be WW champ...", "Conor would KO Robbie...", "Conor wpuld KO Woodley...".

Truth is, Conor should've done to Nate what Woodley did to Lawler, but no, he was not even close.
McGregor said, if he don't get to rip Nate's head with a punch, he was gonna hit the ground and it was gonna be like an anaconda choking a gazelle. LOL, he fail to say who was gonna be the anaconda and who was gonna be the gazelle.
YAWN.....

Those statistics are worthless for anything except to see how active each fighter was. Glancing blows and strikes that look like they landed but missed by half an inch/were completely rolled with are counted as "significant." As are arm punches that cause no damage. Outside of punches that have an obvious effect, no one but the fighters can say which strikes were significant and which weren't.

my "shit-posting"? so Im no longer allowed to have some fun on here? Ive got pissbelts telling me that I shitpost? thats hilarious

Doesn't take an internet trophy for posting to know someone purposefully trying to irritate people is contributing shit to discussions.

But thank you, I prefer knowing who's a knowledgeable MMA fan and who's trolling.

And I'm a big, big fan of both fighters

Conor was beating the shit out of Nate, objectively. He won the first round, objectively. He got caught and rocked.
Conor won the first round 10-9. I'm not sure about "beating the shit out of Nate", but he obviously was getting the better of the exchanges. Conor was losing the 2nd before he panicked.

Back