• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mcgregor looking big

GSP has pretty big legs. Conor, not so much.
Conor actually has very big legs, it's his thin waist that allows him to make FW.

090415-UFC-Conor-McGregor-Chad-Mendes-LN-PI.vadapt.620.high.64.jpg

You guys need to realize that Mcgregor did not gain mass.

His physique difference between Featherweight and Lightweight is simply whether he cuts fat or not.

He is not cutting weight for this fight, that's all.
You act like you're in his camp seeing what he's up to. Fact is, he cut a shitload of weight to fight much smaller guys at FW. To compete at LW with the same advantage, he will bulk up to what a WW normally cuts from, around 180-185, then cut to 155. It's what he's been doing the past several years, no reason to think he'll stop now that the stakes are so high.

GSP has pretty big legs. Conor, not so much.
Also look at how slim Conor Mc's chest and shoulders are, kinda girly. It's the same reason Sage Northcutt has such big arms and legs and still makes 155. People keep trying to judge size under clothes and they are dumb for doing it.

you have to pay attention to the context and the connotation of my original post

I'm clearly talking about cutting "fat" here. I thought it was easy to grasp.

I did and you are wrong. McGregor may very well gain mass. he may lift more and add mass because he doesn't have to cut as much. His own coach said you will be suprised how big Connor can get when he can eat steak instead of salad.

Once again - he is cutting weight for this fight. You are using the wrong terminology at the least but actually I just think you don't understand what you are talking about. In fact your original post that you are so proud of is inconsistent at best and at worst, nonsensical. If you do understand what you are talking about you sure as hell can't explain it properly. Please stop...or keep beating out the same points if you want. I no longer care. Sorry.

You act like you're in his camp seeing what he's up to. Fact is, he cut a shitload of weight to fight much smaller guys at FW. To compete at LW with the same advantage, he will bulk up to what a WW normally cuts from, around 180-185, then cut to 155. It's what he's been doing the past several years, no reason to think he'll stop now that the stakes are so high.
I'm not acting like anything I'm going by facts. He has competed at LW more times than he has competed at FW. UFC forced/asked him to compete at 145 when he came to the org.

He walks around at 170 before camp, there is literally no reason to bulk up to 185 just to bring it back to 155 lol Let's be logical now.

I'm not acting like anything I'm going by facts. He has competed at LW more times than he has competed at FW. UFC forced/asked him to compete at 145 when he came to the org.

He walks around at 170 before camp, there is literally no reason to bulk up to 185 just to bring it back to 155 lol Let's be logical now.
He cut a shitload of weight to be competitive at FW, he will do the same at LW. No reason to think he won't, it's what he's been doing his entire career. He was a huge LW in CWFC too.

He's 1,75 like the average mexican

RDA has no chance. Conor is much bigger, faster and stronger then when he fought at FW.

WW Division should be more interesting for Conor. Line these slow sloppy lightweights up, they will drop one by one.
Post like these are ridiculous. It's the same thing with Ronda before she lost w/ delusional "fans" but instead Conor is actually really good but this is not a favorable match-up for Conor.

He was a huge LW in CWFC too.

No, he wasn't. He was the same weight as the guys that he was competing against. As he has been in The UFC.

You seem really butthurt, man. Try and relax and not get too stressed over people you will never meet, okay?

Conor is much smaller than Duffy and Buchinger, he'll be an average sized LW, not a big one.

I know - I'm not bashing him. He makes weight, he makes weight. I'm simply pointing out many of Conor's fans also bash Jones as a HW beating up small LHWs when in truth, Conor cuts more weight than Jones at FW.
Got any quotes to back this up?

He only went up because he's being gifted a title shot. Plenty of guys have fought outside their normal weight class when offered a UFC fight or high profile fight. Conor Mc would much rather keep fighting smaller guys.

Yeah right - then he could have stayed at FW and fought Frankie which would also be a huge money fight. Man, some people on here talk utter shit.

No, he wasn't. He was the same weight as the guys that he was competing against. As he has been in The UFC.

You seem really butthurt, man. Try and relax and not get too stressed over people you will never meet, okay?
He was the same weight as on weigh-in day. Not surprising you're blind to that or that you deny he's so much larger than his opponents in the cage.

Take your own advice, relax and don't get too stressed when people say inconvenient truths about your hero. Ok?

Yeah right - then he could have stayed at FW and fought Frankie which would also be a huge money fight. Man, some people on here talk utter shit.
Yeah you know you're utter shit, alright. A FW title fight or a LW/FW superfight, gee which one is a bigger money fight?

Funnily enough you are more correct than extremely bad k, but are you in his camp. How do you know what Conor will bulk up to? And even if he does bulk up to 180-185, what's to stop other LWs doing that too to get the same so-called advantage. You act like he is playing by different rules. All he has to do is weigh in at 155lbs, same as anyone else who wants to fight for the championship at LW.

Back