• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mcgregor looking big

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
12473825_935131523190482_1817003659368082397_o.jpg

More like Pendred looking tiny.

I think this is a scary fight for RDA because we simply have no (recent) data of how Mcgregor will do at 155. What IF he becomes a better version of himself? With TDD and everything...

As an RDA fan, im sweating for sure.

He is not eating Salad anymore. Now he is on steak and horse meat.

He is looking pretty big for a small guy. I saw a pic w/ McNugget standing next to Verne Troyer and they were almost the same size.

If anyone can find a copy of pic online and post it, that'd be really solid.

Last edited:
he does look bigger and better actually.

what does that do for him inside the octagon we don't know :)

He has definitely put on some mass. Lw might be the right weight for him.

I won't be too shocked if he looks bigger than RDA come fight night.

Conor cuts more weight than Jones. If you're going to define cowardice by percentage cut, Conor gets the nod.

I wanted this to be a pic of his weigh in-boner.

Been too long since I saw that, and I know I can google it, but that would be pathetic, I refuse to type in "McGregor boner".

... but Conor's moving up?

I know - I'm not bashing him. He makes weight, he makes weight. I'm simply pointing out many of Conor's fans also bash Jones as a HW beating up small LHWs when in truth, Conor cuts more weight than Jones at FW.

I know - I'm not bashing him. He makes weight, he makes weight. I'm simply pointing out many of Conor's fans also bash Jones as a HW beating up small LHWs when in truth, Conor cuts more weight than Jones at FW.

How do you know they're Conor fans? Like is it particularly prevalent among McG fans?

Back