• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mcgregor looking big

Conor cuts more weight than Jones. If you're going to define cowardice by percentage cut, Conor gets the nod.
If we're gonna define idiocy by sherdog posts, Coffee79 gets the nod.

12473825_935131523190482_1817003659368082397_o.jpg
RDA is bigger

Conor cuts more weight than Jones. If you're going to define cowardice by percentage cut, Conor gets the nod.
Is that really how You define cowardice? You honestly think Conor is a coward? (FYI he just went up to LW)

He's a big guy, that's not news.
Exactly. Lw is probably where he belongs. He's a freak and can fight well at FW too though. Just look at how thick he is now that he knows he doesn't have to cut mass for a fw title fight. I expect Conor to preform much better at LW

Hah nice, dat mass tho. I'm hoping Conor stays in LW after fighting RDA

How much lean mass can someone actually put on in 3 months?

I assume rda has a good 10 pounds of muscle over Mcgregor as of the aldo fight.

Exactly. Lw is probably where he belongs. He's a freak and can fight well at FW too though. Just look at how thick he is now that he knows he doesn't have to cut mass for a fw title fight. I expect Conor to preform much better at LW

It was sometime before his Siver fight I had an argument with a Conor fan that Conor was borderline Welter-weight. He's a big strong guy for LW as well. At FW, it's amazing he manages to make the weight and perform so well. Anyone else would collapse.

It's not that he was a small guy before, but he's looking kinda big.

Not going to accuse him of anything, I just hope his urine is as clean as heads right off.

It was sometime before his Siver fight I had an argument with a Conor fan that Conor was borderline Welter-weight. He's a big strong guy for LW as well. At FW, it's amazing he manages to make the weight and perform so well. Anyone else would collapse.

i remember seeing a pic of Conor and GSP and Con looked bigger than St. Pierre.

Weight cutting to beat on people smaller than you is what a bully would do its pathetic really and I dont respect anyone who does it.

Lol @ casuals who think Conor is going to gain a shit ton of muscle in 2 months.

If he does it's proof that he's on something.

Back