McGregor Is A Master Of Mindgames With The Critics. How Can You Not Get The Irony?

After Mendes gassed due to this.

Ohh, and that.

You obviously did not see the fight. Look at it and then come back to me.

Spoiler alert though...Those pics were taken of Mendes after he had gassed out.

Do you think this video covers his entire training regimen? How long is this video?

You obviously did not see the fight. Look at it and then come back to me.

Spoiler alert though...Those pics were taken of Mendes after he had gassed out.

I clearly have seen the fight. You clearly haven't considering the spinning back kick landed in the first 5 seconds... "Those were taken after Mendes gassed out" Mendes didn't gas out until McGregor got that cut... Notice how in all but 1 photo he has the cut.

Try again. Bro.

After Mendes gassed due to this.
T9byuUo.jpg

and this
hi-res-e4bd40a2167accb643a4d992d66105f8_crop_north.jpg

and this
480454434-conor-mcgregor-kicks-chad-mendes-in-their-gettyimages.jpg

and this
20150711095524_GettyImages480454458.JPG

070_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

Ohh, and that.

100% those kicks effected him...can't deny the fact he took the fight on short notice and dominated him on the ground with control and elbows. He won the fight, looked great on his feet. Aldo and Frankie beat him. He goes up to 155 and gets eaten alive by almost everyone in the Top 10. And I like him, that's just how it see it working out.

I clearly have seen the fight. You clearly haven't considering the spinning back kick landed in the first 5 seconds... "Those were taken after Mendes gassed out" Mendes didn't gas out until McGregor got that cut... Notice how in all but 1 photo he has the cut.

Try again. Bro.

So you post pics showing Conor getting off some striking offense while ignoring the many times Mendes was elbowing him on the ground and tossing him all over the place right? The kicks landed solid and did played a role in sofetning up Mendes but this was before Mendes was still beating McGregor like a raged doll.

Like this:

giphy.gif

Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

518939004_c_570_411.jpg

100% those kicks effected him...can't deny the fact he took the fight on short notice and dominated him on the ground with control and elbows. He won the fight, looked great on his feet. Aldo and Frankie beat him. He goes up to 155 and gets eaten alive by almost everyone in the Top 10. And I like him, that's just how it see it working out.

I'm not denying anything, it seems that the only thing McGregor haters take away from that fight is that he was waken down and held for half the fight. They completely ignore the fact McGregor was throwing whatever strike he wanted and whenever he wanted. Those stabbing kicks took the wind out of Chad and then he finished him with pinpoint striking after surviving some hard shots on the ground.

If this was a Fedor performance they'd be calling it "classic" and stating that Fedor is "the greatest" because he went through adversity and pulled through (something I'd agree with) but instead they say it's not impressive because McGregor struggled for a round and a half...

So you post pics showing Conor getting off some striking offense while ignoring the many times Mendes was elbowing him on the ground and tossing him all over the place right?

Like this:

giphy.gif

Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

518939004_c_570_411.jpg

I posted those photos to show that McGregors kicks were what gassed Chad and you know it.

Either you have the memory and attention of a toddler or you just felt like posting gifs and photos that have no meaning in the argument.

Look, I can do it too...
McGregorTKO_2411367a.jpg

I'm not denying anything, it seems that the only thing McGregor haters take away from that fight is that he was waken down and held for half the fight. They completely ignore the fact McGregor was throwing whatever strike he wanted and whenever he wanted. Those stabbing kicks took the wind out of Chad and then he finished him with pinpoint striking after surviving some hard shots on the ground.

If this was a Fedor performance they'd be calling it "classic" and stating that Fedor is "the greatest" because he went through adversity and pulled through (something I'd agree with) but instead they say it's not impressive because McGregor struggled for a round and a half...

Haters also ignore the facts that he prepared for Aldo and had a bum knee.

Also Chad always claims he stays in fighting shape all year round.

Showed tons of heart. Tons of respect for sure. Fedor earned that recognition after dominating and winning for a decade...there's a difference. Maybe if Connor keeps winning, Aldo, Edgar, then whomever we'll look back and say that about him...a little early for that for me.

I posted those photos to show that McGregors kicks were what gassed Chad and you know it.

Either you have the memory and attention of a toddler or you just felt like posting gifs and photos that have no meaning in the argument.

Look, I can do it too...
McGregorTKO_2411367a.jpg

Just like you showed in the other thread that you never trained in boxing, here you are showing that you never trained in grappling.

Think about what you're saying for a sec. You pointed out how McGregor kicks GASSED Mendes out. Now I am not saying it didn't effected him. But you are mainly crediting those kicks to Mendes gassing out. Not at him coming on short notice. No. Yet after the kicks landed, Mendes slammed, tossed and threw McGregor around. Smash him with elbows and punches. Cut him open. ALL AFTER the kicks landed WHICH you credit to gassing him out.

I am done with you.

Fedor was showing hardly any flaws at all during his prime.

McGregor shown plenty in his last fight.

Bad comparison.

Remember how several weeks ago the criticism aimed at McGregor was that he had more to learn in fighting wrestlers?

He still has Frankie Edgar waiting to scoop him up like the British Bulldog and slam him down hard.

Instead he posts a video of him sparring with a boxer talking about a guy who is an athlete of a different sport.

Were is the "wait Conor you should be focusing on training with wrestlers not boxers" criticism at?

Instead the talk now is who would win between a hypothetical match between McGregor and a guy who has never fought and never will fight in MMA.

Focus on training with wrestlers buddy.

Do you realize that training videos that are realized to the public are screened. For Rousey, the videos that are released are mostly exhibitionary mit work or bag work. All her hard sparring will never be released. I imagine that the Connor camp would do the same thing. IF he was working on his wrestling, he would not want his opponents to see it.

Showed tons of heart. Tons of respect for sure. Fedor earned that recognition after dominating and winning for a decade...there's a difference. Maybe if Connor keeps winning, Aldo, Edgar, then whomever we'll look back and say that about him...a little early for that for me.

Fedor at the point he came back from the fight against Randleman he was on a 14 fight win streak, McGregor was on a 12 win streak when he fought Mendes. I'm not making comparisons just yet, I just think it's a little unfair to praise one and not the other.

Do you realize that training videos that are realized to the public are screened. For Rousey, the videos that are released are mostly exhibitionary mit work or bag work. All her hard sparring will never be released. I imagine that the Connor camp would do the same thing. IF he was working on his wrestling, he would not want his opponents to see it.

I don't doubt this. I am crediting him on how he is good at mind games including with the fans by distracting them with nonsense. That's all.

Just like you showed in the other thread that you never trained in boxing, here you are showing that you never trained in grappling.

Think about what you're saying for a sec. You pointed out how McGregor kicks GASSED Mendes out. Now I am not saying it didn't effected him. But you are mainly crediting those kicks to Mendes gassing out. Not at him coming on short notice. No. Yet after the kicks landed, Mendes slammed, tossed and threw McGregor around. Smash him with elbows and punches. Cut him open. ALL AFTER the kicks landed WHICH you credit to gassing him out.

I am done with you.

Hoe can being kicked in the body over and over not "effected" him. And yes, I am crediting those kicks to Mendes gassing out, if you'd ever trained you would know there is a direct correlation between getting hit in the body and getting tired quick.

Think bout what you are saying, Mendes grappled Conor and landed some heavy shots, then McGregor got up and went back to work on Mendes' body again. You really should rewatch the fight.

Fedor was showing hardly any flaws at all during his prime.

McGregor shown plenty in his last fight.

Bad comparison.

Lol, go and watch Fedor's fights...he was rocked badly by Fujita and ragdolled by Randleman and he came back to win both fights. Do some research.

Hoe can being kicked in the body over and over not "effected" him. And yes, I am crediting those kicks to Mendes gassing out, if you'd ever trained you would know there is a direct correlation between getting hit in the body and getting tired quick.

Think bout what you are saying, Mendes grappled Conor and landed some heavy shots, then McGregor got up and went back to work on Mendes' body again. You really should rewatch the fight.

Those kicks landed early on before Mendes made work out of McGregor up until he gassed out.

You are just being delusional simply because you a big fan.

Try grappling and tossing around someone while hitting them and see how much energy that will take away from you.

Lol, go and watch Fedor's fights...he was rocked badly by Fujita and ragdolled by Randleman and he came back to win both fights. Do some research.

He was suplexed by Randleman but quickly swept him from a South/North position and submitted him. The fight ended in less than two minutes.

The Randleman fight only lasted 90 seconds. Did Fujita even land any other punches in that fight? There were no weaknesses exposed in either of those fights and nothing resembling a blueprint on how to beat him.

Those kicks landed early on before Mendes made work out of McGregor up until he gassed out.

You are just being delusional simply because you must be Conor's mother.

Try grappling and tossing around someone while hitting them and see how much energy that will take away from you.

I'd rather beat the shit out of someone in top guard than have someone's toes forcefully dug into my stomach every 20 seconds...which one do you think tires people out more? You are being hateful and delusional because you don't like a guy.

He was suplexed by Randleman but quickly swept him from a South/North position and submitted him. The fight ended in less than two minutes.

What is your point? Conor was tossed around for 4 minutes and then got up and punched Chad's lights out. Yet Conor has glaring weaknesses. Right?

The Randleman fight only lasted 90 seconds. Did Fujita even land any other punches in that fight? There were no weaknesses exposed in either of those fights and nothing resembling a blueprint on how to beat him.

Getting hit clean by a can is a weakness and getting your back taken in the clinch and thrown is a weakness. Being the legend he is he still went on to win these fights, even though he was badly hurt in both.

I'd rather beat the shit out of someone in top guard than have someone's toes forcefully dug into my stomach every 20 seconds...which one do you think tires people out more? You are being hateful and delusional because you don't like a guy.

The fact that he toss and rag dolled McGregor after taking the kicks contradicts the fact that those kicks had gassed him out because otherwise he would had been able to do that to McGregor.

What is your point? Conor was tossed around for 4 minutes and then got up and punched Chad's lights out. Yet Conor has glaring weaknesses. Right?

Conor's weakness is that he cannot handle wrestlers.

Point blank.

Make a thread of you comparing Conor to Fedor and see how badly you get flame. Come one bro.

Back