McGregor Is A Master Of Mindgames With The Critics. How Can You Not Get The Irony?

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Remember how several weeks ago the criticism aimed at McGregor was that he had more to learn in fighting wrestlers?

He still has Frankie Edgar waiting to scoop him up like the British Bulldog and slam him down hard.

Instead he posts a video of him sparring with a boxer talking about a guy who is an athlete of a different sport.

Were is the "wait Conor you should be focusing on training with wrestlers not boxers" criticism at?

Instead the talk now is who would win between a hypothetical match between McGregor and a guy who has never fought and never will fight in MMA.

Focus on training with wrestlers buddy.

He needs to practice escapes and crotchblocks at this point. His nut tackling trolls are getting in on him at will.

Remember how several weeks ago the criticism aimed at McGregor was that he had more to learn in fighting wrestlers?

He still has Frankie Edgar waiting to scoop him up like the British Bulldog and slam him down hard.

Instead he posts a video of him sparring with a boxer talking about a guy who is an athlete of a different sport.

Were is the "wait Conor you should be focusing on training with wrestlers not boxers" criticism at?

Instead the talk now is who would win between a hypothetical match between McGregor and a guy who has never fought and never will fight in MMA.

Focus on training with wrestlers buddy.

Well, lets see, he beat the divisions #1 guy and the best wrestler in under 2 rounds. I think he's doing pretty good to me...

sherdoggers telling fighters how to train. lol

Well, lets see, he beat the divisions #1 guy and the best wrestler in under 2 rounds. I think he's doing pretty good to me...

You can't possibly believe that he doesn't need to work on his TDD and his ground game? He was taken down easily and beaten up badly with elbows. That's a fact. Yes he won the fight, but he didn't dominate that fight at all.

You're on fire today, KC! I'm sure Conor trains with wrestlers though.

Also Mike Tyson is a quote thief, he stole that from Joe Louis.

He won because Mendes who came in late to train for the fight had gassed out.

Last I recalled McGregor was being tossed around more than a salad meal in Olive Garden.

You can't possibly believe that he doesn't need to work on his TDD and his ground game? He was taken down easily and beaten up badly with elbows. That's a fact. Yes he won the fight, but he didn't dominate that fight at all.

Didn't dominate the fight but won via TKO.

What the fuck.

So you think Conor posted a video of himself boxing, because popular sherdog discussion was about Conor vs a wrestler... in hopes to redirect the discussion?

Then ended with "Focus on training with wrestlers buddy."

Am I mistaken here?

So you think Conor posted a video of himself boxing, because popular sherdog discussion was about Conor vs a wrestler... in hopes to redirect the discussion?

Am I mistaken here?

Jesus man...are those your stats for real? All for hockey? Wrestling? Judo? Which sport? Crazy respect.

Am I mistaken here?

Conor is not stupid. You think he does not acknowledge the criticism he got from his last fight? Edgar would toss him around and ground and pound him to hamburger meat.

If Conor was not at all talking about Mayweather and posting videos of him sparring MMA with a boxer than you do not think people would be talking more about he would get his ass kick by Edgar or that he needs to work more on his wrestling?

He won because Mendes who came in late to train for the fight had gassed out.

Last I recalled McGregor was being tossed around more than a salad meal in Olive Garden.

He won because he was the better fighter.

Haha nooooo... That is Canada men's hockey

You've got nice stats though.

Ha! Sorry...I'm a Southern...not a lot of hockey here...we had the Flames, but they left and next year they Won it all! LOL! Much respect to Hockey guys...crazy tough.

Yeah, after Mendes had gassed due to coming into the fight on short notice.

After Mendes gassed due to this.
T9byuUo.jpg

and this
hi-res-e4bd40a2167accb643a4d992d66105f8_crop_north.jpg

and this
480454434-conor-mcgregor-kicks-chad-mendes-in-their-gettyimages.jpg

and this
20150711095524_GettyImages480454458.JPG

070_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

Ohh, and that.

Back