McGregor has to rematch Aldo

Contrary to popular opinion, a striker always has the advantage as the fight starts standing up

You seem to be confusing being able to negate your opponent's advantage, with there being no advantage at all to that opponent's ability.

The fact that Striker X manages to stop Wrestler Y's TDs doesn't suddenly make it an easier stylistic fight for them. It makes it an easier fight for them, but has nothing to do with making it easier stylistically.

The key word here is style, not fight. A grappler with worse striker than a striker is indeed a worse stylistic matchup than a lesser striker. The grappler is bringing his grappling to the fight and his bad striking. The bad striker is just bringing his bad striking. If you can't see how the grappler is the harder stylistic fight for the great striker, then I don't what to tell you as that's literally how we've always perceived things, and things don't just suddenly change because of Conor.

Yes, Khabib is indeed a worse stylistic match up for Conor than a guy like Aldo. That doesn't mean it can't be an incredibly easy fight for him just like it was with Aldo. Again, the key word here is only style, not fight. I'm just discussing the style the opponent brings.

cain got ktfo out in 60 seconds and then mauled jds for 10 rounds in the next fights...

Yes. He also fought in a weaker division that has about 8 people in it and didn't get an immediate rematch, anyway.
Good point.

I see some guys posting here which their reasonings would make a hamster sounds like Albert Einstein if compared.

"Derp should Conor face Siver? Poirier?"

It's very clear to me that Conor fans are majority idiots. However this stupid claim is easily answered when you stop to think that Aldo is the FW GOAT. He bears more relevance than all others FW combined. And Aldo is still winning. This matchup will eventually come up.

It's not even debatable. It's just the reality. If Aldo keep winning, Conor will have to face him. Mark my words.

Conor already proved that Aldo isn't in his league. No reason to gift him with another red panty night after Josie wasted a year of the GOAT's career. Conor is onto bigger things while the pullout queen can crawl back to the slums of Brazil with her fake belt.

*Edit: BEFORE HE RETIRES

He will be the pussy of the story if he retires before it, more so if he loses at LW (what will likely happen).

The only scenario where he could do it is if Aldo enter in a losing streak and Conor keep winning
13 seconds. Aldo already backed away from a rematch. Conor owes him nothing except scorn and ridicule.

If that happened I won't.
I'll say he's taken the best step towards building a legacy, finally

Destroys the whole FW division and beat the Intern and Reigning Champ by 13 seconds KO and domination. Wins a fight at WW and destroys then LW Champ in the greatest title winning clinic ever seen but, he still needs to beat Aldo AGAIN to start builing a legacy.

*******NEWSFLASH******* - His legacy is already far greater than Aldo's. That's a fact and he will most likely go down as the greatest that ever lived.

Its so satisfying to be a fan on Conor Mcgregor on Sherdog.

Yeah he will be the pussy of the story for knocking the other guy out in 13 seconds and going on to have on of the most successful mma careers ever.

The fight might happen if the numbers are right, that's all that Mcgoobie cares about now that he doesn't have anything to prove.

Destroys the whole FW division and beat the Intern and Reigning Champ by 13 seconds KO and domination. Wins a fight at WW and destroys then LW Champ in the greatest title winning clinic ever seen but, he still needs to beat Aldo AGAIN to start builing a legacy.

*******NEWSFLASH******* - His legacy is already far greater than Aldo's. That's a fact and he will most likely go down as the greatest that ever lived.

Its so satisfying to be a fan on Conor Mcgregor on Sherdog.
One belt stripped because he wouldn't defend it, one off a gifted TS allowing him to avoid fighting his way to the top.
Satisfying.

You're the one who said it, not me:

Not my fault you said something that was wrong. Happy to correct ya pal

Fighting to unify the belts, and holding an Interim belt is NOT defending shit.....You love to TRY and twist shit. You DID say he has defended, just by insinuating it with this : "It really truly is like UFC 194 ever happened for some of you guys" . When in FACT he has not.....Cool Guy. Please explain, how he put his Interim belt up for grabs at UFC 195 again?

You love to TRY and twist shit

I didn't twist anything, you said put his belt up for grabs. His interim title was indeed up for grabs at 194, or are you trying to say that had he lost at 194 he'd have still been interim champion?

If you wanted to talk about defending his belt you should have said that. Not my fault that you didn't.

I didn't twist anything, you said put his belt up for grabs. His interim title was indeed up for grabs at 194, or are you trying to say that had he lost at 194 he'd have still been interim champion?

If you wanted to talk about defending his belt you should have said that. Not my fault that you didn't.
You use technicality's to sound smart. Yet you deny the fact he has never defended in his life. He was not in the situation to lose his belt to another fighter. You are trying to say I meant something different. You are daft if you did not know what was meant. Who would have taken the belt from Conor? The UFC?...Oh wait....That just happened.

One belt stripped because he wouldn't defend it, one off a gifted TS allowing him to avoid fighting his way to the top.
Satisfying.

Has wins over Intern & Reigning FW champ and also starched the LW champ.

Hate is a beautiful thing to toy with. Merry Christmas

Conor already proved that Aldo isn't in his league. No reason to gift him with another red panty night after Josie wasted a year of the GOAT's career. Conor is onto bigger things while the pullout queen can crawl back to the slums of Brazil with her fake belt.

The same way JDS proved Cain wasn't in his league.

Back