McGregor envious of Tank's power

good for tank.

perhaps there is a new one in the long line of boxing stars at the lighter weight classes

Conor would eat that uppercut.

Even Floyd couldn't KO a drained Conor in his boxing debut.

Conor talks about how he landed a similar uppercut on Floyd

As always. Makes it about himself in the end. What a joke.

Conor´s nuclear left is p4p most dangerous punch in combat sports, its one of those punches fighters get shocked by, its like they cant even believe how hard he just hit them.

Club level whiskey, club level fighter

sick knockout by Davis tho!
My word
<28>

Tank murdered him with an uppercut and put him to sleep! Conor Tkos only. Show me anyone besides Aldo flash KO Conor has ever actually put to bed

are we really going to debate tko vs ko....they count exactly the same on a fighters record.....wins, losses, draws, ko's, submissions...there is no separate category for tko's...the difference is very minute and trivial....fact is, only 2 people, out of all of conor's wins, has made it out of the 2nd round. nate and holloway....all others have been stopped...so you can try and be trivial by trying to debate tko vs ko...but fact is, they are the same exact thing.

Tank murdered him with an uppercut and put him to sleep! Conor Tkos only. Show me anyone besides Aldo flash KO Conor has ever actually put to bed
The ref actually was the one who put Aldo to sleep
DrDyHI2.gif

so you can try and be trivial by trying to debate tko vs ko...but fact is, they are the same exact thing.

They count the same on a record. But they are NOT the same and you damn well know it. If Conor was putting guys to sleep you wouldn't be trying this "they are the same thing" shit

Back