McGregor envious of Tank's power

both southpaws, but the difference is that davis has t rex arms and was fighting a bigger oponnent, totaly opposite from him lollll

I need to see them fight each other but Teo & Tank have the most power.

I don't think he would've beat Loma tho. This was a dog fight before the KO tho.

The tattoo on that guy is horrendous

No where near the same shot lol...conor dreaming about boxing again...

That was shaping up to be a fantastic fight...really enjoyed it ..that K.O was unexpected and suddent ..

I had santa cruz winning that fight and round before the K.O

He is insufferable in retirement but to his credit he stayed out of the ring and postfight interview and waited at the press conference. I had honestly expected him to barge in and co-opt the mic after the finish.
You mixed him up with eddie hearn.

How big was the crowd over at that fight? O_O
The seating was staggered and they skipped every other row but on the floor and around the ring there was basically no enforcing of any social distancing rules or whatever you wanna call them.

Damn tank hit santa cruz like he caught him looking at another guy

Best and cleanest shot Conor landed all night and Floyd barely flinched. Conor just doesn't have the power to compete in a boxing ring, and for someone with no stamina or mental toughness, that's a death knell.

yall really don't understand how Proper 12 sponsored this card and thats why conor is talking about it?

Conor talks about how he landed a similar uppercut on Floyd

Floyd missed it on purpose. You can see him pull the shot down and away to not hit Conor in the face.

Note to self never throw triple rights at davis
LSC name should grow in this. Everytime he got hit with something hard, he would start throwing. But that last right hand shouldn't have been thrown and it was left out there too long but that's how he fights. Thats how you end up throwing 1000 punches a fight.
He was winning though and it was 20 seconds from hitting the half way mark where his gameplan wouldve been really implemented.
Hall of Famer no doubt but hes not gonna join the 5 Title club.

Tank really missed out on a previously important moment there by avoiding the Loma fight and let Lopez steal the thunder resulting from that upset.

Because whatever Tank did to Leo Santa Cruz and the result on his career would have multiplied tenfold if it was Loma eating a huge uppercut and ended up getting KO'd stiff instead.

Great win for Tank, but he took a relatively safe route instead.

Loma would beat Davis though! Precisely why he hasn’t taken the fight so far. Let’s see if he has the minerals now lomas lost

Best and cleanest shot Conor landed all night and Floyd barely flinched. Conor just doesn't have the power to compete in a boxing ring, and for someone with no stamina or mental toughness, that's a death knell.

he didn’t get the same sort of leverage or connection that Davis did. He just doesn’t hit as hard as MMA fans like to thing he does.
He also threw a rear uppercut from a southpaw stance. Davis had squared up, it wasn’t a rear uppercut, it was more of a lead uppercut in a switched stance

that uppercut was the cleanest shot he landed and it's an awfully timed, half-power uppercut that barely grazes floyd's throat

I agree, I loved when Tank knocked Steve Nelmark out, that was so brutal, and his KO of Matua was so brutal too, and when he KTFO Cabbage, beautiful KO's

the cabbage ko is the best one. the announcer is like “tank does not have the power to knock out cabbage TANK HAS KNOCKED OUT CABBAGE”

LOL at this grandstander - still harbouring on a non-existent skill set that he never had and will never have.

He's a above average mma fighter and a club level boxer.

And he's always got to inject himself in everything.

Above average but ended up with belts in two weight classes? If any above average guy could do that we would see it happen way more.

Back