McGregor envious of Tank's power

are we really going to debate tko vs ko....they count exactly the same on a fighters record.....wins, losses, draws, ko's, submissions...there is no separate category for tko's...the difference is very minute and trivial....fact is, only 2 people, out of all of conor's wins, has made it out of the 2nd round. nate and holloway....all others have been stopped...so you can try and be trivial by trying to debate tko vs ko...but fact is, they are the same exact thing.
No, they’re not. And your a idiot if believe that.

How big was the crowd over at that fight? O_O
"The bouts were part of the first major boxing card with a live audience since the Coronavirus pandemic shuttered all sports drew 9,024 fans to the Alamodome. Seating was limited to 11,000 due to social distancing at the 72,000-seat facility."

This proves Conor who hits hardest was close to KOing Floyd with that same technique if he had his feet planted.

"The bouts were part of the first major boxing card with a live audience since the Coronavirus pandemic shuttered all sports drew 9,024 fans to the Alamodome. Seating was limited to 11,000 due to social distancing at the 72,000-seat facility."

Teh Covids!

<Ellaria01>

Watching live I legit thought Santa Cruz died after that uppercut

So why tf you asking? Is something wrong with your perception ability? You always answer your own questions?

TF's your problem? I only saw different clips of the KO and got surprised with the cheers. Saw the fan upload after.

So much for looking forward.

He’s going to kill himself if he reaches old age, or just rewatch his fights and live in the past.

the same size as fight island crowds during Covid, dummy.

You’re the one with perception problems asking questions.

You're the one who said it had the same size at Fight Island fights, turns out it had 9000 fans and I'm the guy with perception probelms.

Klitschkos.gif

Better work hard on his counter rights for Pacquiao.

Can't spell McGregor without "ego"

You can also spell Greg Mcor, coincidence? I think not

Tank really missed out on a previously important moment there by avoiding the Loma fight and let Lopez steal the thunder resulting from that upset.

Because whatever Tank did to Leo Santa Cruz and the result on his career would have multiplied tenfold if it was Loma eating a huge uppercut and ended up getting KO'd stiff instead.

Great win for Tank, but he took a relatively safe route instead.
Davis wouldn’t beat Loma though, entirely different fighter stylistically to Santa Cruz.

Geez tank has a mean streak in him. And if this was mma people would be asking if he is on roids , but man it’s cats like that who are just explosive . I remember visiting someone in the projects on the east side of la , and fuck it was like all the kids just had six packs.

Back