Mcgregor doesn't want to take a long break. Wants to come back early 2017 (Video)

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
In an interview with RTE Mcgregor said he thought the baby was coming in March but when he realized it was May, he felt like he could squeeze another fight in early 2017.

But he always intended to at least take the holidays off to relax. And he wanted the new owners to meet with him. But he never intended to take a 10 month break like Dana has been saying.

Last edited:
Two months off on baby arrival is a little weird

Yeah a lot of pressure directed his way. If he does not face a top guy it is going to get ugly. A 3rd fight with Diaz is unacceptable.

Just when Tony and Khabib are signed to fight. lol.

Didn't even know when his baby was due lol.

Seriously, though, I don't know anything about this outlet. Are they reputable?

Dana: "You can't talk to Conor because he's going to the hospital with GSP. I can confirm he'll be out 10 months... wait, is that you Conor? Security! Why did you let him back in? Come on, sit right here at your place, we'll get your belts back. Wait what? The belts are gone? Security!"

I just can't help but picture Dana White in the background rubbing his hands together like a cockroach, while planning an underhanded scheme to tie Tony and Khabib up so Conor can fight someone else. Then a bunch of people on here will say " Who else will Conor fight in the mean time!" "Let Conor fight Tyron Woodley since he's waiting on Khabib/Tony"

Yes lol they're the big news network in Ireland. Like a CNN or Fox or NBC

It doesn't matter since I gave a link to the video of Conor saying that himself.
I just can't help but picture Dana White in the background rubbing his hands together like a cockroach, while planning an underhanded scheme to tie Tony and Khabib up so Conor can fight someone else. Then a bunch of people on here will say " Who else will Conor fight in the mean time!" "Let Conor fight Tyron Woodley since he's waiting on Khabib/Tony"
Dana just did an interview this week saying he wants to do Khabib vs Conor in Russia.

Nah they used cutting edge technology to fake an interview with him.

not a big mcgregor fan but if he fights early 2017 ill be very pleased.

Conor needs to give Eddie a rematch. That wasn't the best Eddie Alvarez we saw. Eddie beats him in a rematch and it wouldn't even be close.

Conor has no credibility.

Between Dana's word and Conor's word, I'm taking Dana's.

Back