Mcgregor doesn't want to take a long break. Wants to come back early 2017 (Video)

Artem is the father if true confirmed

If those corporate bastards hadn't stripped him of his Featherweight belt, he could have defended that in a rematch against either Aldo or Holloway as a way of "establishing his dominance over the FW division one last time" before vacating it and putting his entire focus on the Lightweight division. Instead, they just took it from him, without even asking. It made sense at the time and I didn't even disagree with it per se, but they look pretty stupid for doing so now.

Featherweight division aside, I want him to fight Tony Ferguson next. The Khabib match-up is intriguing and it'd suck to never see Tony vs Khabib, but Ferguson is the more deserving contender right now and that's a fight I'd like to see.

If those corporate bastards hadn't stripped him of his Featherweight belt, he could have defended that in a rematch against either Aldo or Holloway as a way of "establishing his dominance over the FW division one last time" before vacating it and putting his entire focus on the Lightweight division. Instead, they just took it from him, without even asking. It made sense at the time and I didn't even disagree with it per se, but they look pretty stupid for doing so now.

Featherweight division aside, I want him to fight Tony Ferguson next. The Khabib match-up is intriguing and it'd suck to never see Tony vs Khabib, but Ferguson is the more deserving contender right now and that's a fight I'd like to see.
He was never returning to FW. He never once mentioned going back

He said after losing to Diaz that sans a rematch (which is what occurred), he'd be going back to FW. He said a similar thing during th UFC 202 press conference.

I know a guy...
C0qUHEsUQAAQjvn.jpg

Who's been stalking Conor. :D

In Conor's words (approx): "the weight is there to make, gotta find an intriguing fight. I'm not about to set a rematch with Hosé and 2 days prior, move to MW to face a replacement."

Khabib then José (155) then Nate III (155) please.

How the fuck does one miscalculate the birth of their child by 2 months?

It doesn't matter since I gave a link to the video of Conor saying that himself.

Dana just did an interview this week saying he wants to do Khabib vs Conor in Russia.
what dana white says has literally no meaning at all, only what he does and doesnt do

If those corporate bastards hadn't stripped him of his Featherweight belt, he could have defended that in a rematch against either Aldo or Holloway as a way of "establishing his dominance over the FW division one last time" before vacating it and putting his entire focus on the Lightweight division. Instead, they just took it from him, without even asking.

I'm sorry but what you just wrote is comical.

Dana loves Conor and he would love to keep up the two belt juggling act if he could. This is a fact.

If Conor got stripped, it's because there WAS a meeting, and Conor either flat out stated that he was done with 145 or refused to agree on a return/defense date. You believing that Conor was unaware of what was about to happen is absurd.

Of course, it makes sense for both parties to pretend that the meeting never took place because then the fairy tale of Conor still being able to make FW stays alive, which increases Conor's value.

I'm sorry but what you just wrote is comical.

Dana loves Conor and he would love to keep up the two belt juggling act if he could. This is a fact.

If Conor got stripped, it's because there WAS a meeting, and Conor either flat out stated that he was done with 145 or refused to agree on a return/defense date. You believing that Conor was unaware of what was about to happen is absurd.

Of course, it makes sense for both parties to pretend that the meeting never took place because then the fairy tale of Conor still being able to make FW stays alive, which increases Conor's value.

No, they stripped him because they needed to sell Holloway vs Pettis as a legitimate main event for UFC 206 and the only way to do that (in their minds) was to make it over an Interm Title, and it would have been stupid to have two Interm Titles or to strip Aldo of the other one. Sacrifices sometimes have to be made, even if it's the golden boy Conor McGregor.

Back