McGregor cheated at least 19 times against Khabib; Herb Dean should be fired.

B0DO6vn.jpg

LOL this tweet got him over 3k likes. Conor fans are truly one of a kind.

quit fucking crying your boy won its over
who gives a shit if he cheated he lost

if he won maybe this thread would matter
No then you would scream "excuses!", "woulda, coulda, shoulda!", "salty much?!" etc.

TS is correct. What's the point of having rules against these kind of fouls if they're not enforced.

Got taken down early in the first and took almost no damage. Kept it on the feet most of the third round. Yet people laugh about him tapping to a chin pressure choke while then saying things like omg they are so strong look at Islam's arm triangle.

The Conor hate is truly once in a lifetime. And really a shame khabibs injury and weight cut issues made us miss prime Conor vs khabib and instead we got Conor vs Alvarez and then millionaire two year layoff Conor vs khabib
Sherdoggers conveniently forgetting about the OP every time they try to spin the narrative about McGregor's so-called performance against Nurmagomedov.

Herb is a pos corrupt ref, ive hated him since the fedor early stoppage vs hendo...no wonder the ufc call him the best...yup the best at following bribe orders from above lol

Last edited:
Wandered into this thread and thought "what year is it? "

Then i realized the OP date. Carry on.

Lol @ the thought of cheating in a fight.

How ridiculous some of that is considered cheating.

Ultimate Feelings Championship.

What a crybaby thread this is.

The knee to the head should have cost McGregor an immediate point deduction. That was a dirty and obviously intentional shot. The rest happens on pretty much every card. I saw a video complaining that O'Malley grabbed the fence however many times against Yan too. It has always been quasi-legal.

some of these things are things that happen in literally every fight. its like pulling video of a football game and whining about every time holding wasn't called on an offensive lineman.

Great analogy.

Herb is a pos corrupt ref, ive hated him since the fedor early stoppage vs hendi...no wonder the ufc call him the best...yup the best at following bribe orders from above lol
With all the loyal Fedor fans on sherdog you still couldn’t get anyone to cosign this lol. You may have overhugged the sack buddy. That’s taboo

With all the loyal Fedor fans on sherdog you still couldn’t get anyone to cosign this lol. You may have overhugged the sack buddy. That’s taboo
Yea , like I'm really looking for validation and likes on a post buried 20 something pages deep into a thread. Where's your common sense boy?

I don't even know why I respond to these total noobs anymore lol

<{clintugh}>

What a crybaby thread this is.

The knee to the head should have cost McGregor an immediate point deduction. That was a dirty and obviously intentional shot. The rest happens on pretty much every card. I saw a video complaining that O'Malley grabbed the fence however many times against Yan too. It has always been quasi-legal.

Great analogy.

O'malley committed about 9 fouls vs Yan and has fouled someone in every round of his last two fights including a NC as aresult.

They just need to start taking points instantly to fix it. At this point you may as well just grab the cage, nut shot and eye poke until you get a "stern" warning.
It really does seem to go to the current hot UFC product though.

Conor's weren't subtle at all. O'malley literally had a 3 fence grab sequence into a Granby roll to defend a takedown. It was used by the UFC as part of his highlight reel for the fight.

O'malley committed about 9 fouls vs Yan and has fouled someone in every round of his last two fights including a NC as aresult.

They just need to start taking points instantly to fix it. At this point you may as well just grab the cage, nut shot and eye poke until you get a "stern" warning.
It really does seem to go to the current hot UFC product though.

Conor's weren't subtle at all. O'malley literally had a 3 fence grab sequence into a Granby roll to defend a takedown. It was used by the UFC as part of his highlight reel for the fight.

Yeah, like I said, other than the illegal knee Conor threw, which was blatant and should have resulted in a point deduction, the rest is pretty much par for the course in MMA, and nothing to be bothered by. It's the kind of stuff that ewe usually let slide, except McGregor and O'Malley are polarizing fighters, and so people are looking for a reason to be upset.

The UFC should tighten up policy about "unintentional" groin strikes and eyepokes. They should be penalized more rapidly imo. But fence grabs should be legal (they already more or less are) and fans should stop complaining about them. And grabbing the fence is what the majority of the complaint against McGregor and O'Malley consist of. It's small beer.

Back