McGregor appreciation thread

FnuoK8j.jpg

In process of throwing his long-time coach under bus as his only form of excuse. He is now crossing another line that should never be crossed. Jon was the first black belt in Ireland's history. He is not Edmund. He is a good man and a true martial artist who gave his heart, soul, and all his knowlege to Conor. Conor literally owes everything he has to him. It's official. That's a line you can't cross publicly. Conor is an absolute disgrace.

CZ8Ozv4.gif

Ok we get it guys. Jokes played out tbh.

Why even come in to an appreciation thread if ur just haters

Haters? You call my shoop a hater shoop? It's pretty bad ass brah.

Khabib fans owe the greatest thanks to Conor, without his story arc Khabib would be another sheep fucker that trys to dry hump opponents into submission that no one cares about.

Conor made Khabib.

Conor bless.

<YeahOKJen>

Disrespectful and not even a good photoshop.
It's not disrespectful bro... It's a labour of love to shoop a fighter - I only shoop the ones I like for real. It's just a bit of fun... Enjoy it man - at least your boy is being talked about... In 2018 being shooped means you're famous.

PicsArt_08-27-08.43.55.jpg

Last edited:
Truth hurts I know it does. Consider local support groups or black tar heroin. Your boy is dead.

Nz8PQUq.gif

Your post is fake news. Conor will be back. He has great fights and if you were a fight fan you would see that.

Nz8PQUq.gif

Your post is fake news. Conor will be back. He has great fights and if you were a fight fan you would see that.
I'm a martial arts fan. When you lose, you dont publicly blame your coach. He prepared to do this long before the fight started I picked up on this immediately. I was just waiting for it to play out. Conor now so desperate ... it played out.

Isn't every thread on Sherdog a Conor appreciation thread, or maybe I missed something.

I'm a martial arts fan. When you lose, you dont publicly blame your coach. He prepared to do this long before the fight started I picked up on it immediately.

Where did he blame his coach? Where did he throw "his long-time coach under bus"?

Aldo was done going into that fight. If you think he's great because of a guy like aldo you're mistaken.

Ok we get it guys. Jokes played out tbh.

Why even come in to an appreciation thread if ur just haters
i know right. everyone needs to calm down and stop hating for just a second.

Back