McGregor appreciation thread

Ok we get it guys. Jokes played out tbh.

Why even come in to an appreciation thread if ur just haters
giphy.gif

Aldo was done going into that fight. If you think he's great because of a guy like aldo you're mistaken.

Conor has already accomplished what he said. Among that is 2 belts in two divisions and he did it simultaneously as well as being the first fighter to make $100 mill and he did it in one fight.

conor-goat-jpg.458883

Attachments

• conor-goat.jpg
    conor-goat.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 88
Conor has already accomplished what he said. Among that is 2 belts in two divisions and he did it simultaneously as well as being the first fighter to make $100 mill and he did it in one fight.

conor-goat-jpg.458883
Must be nice to skip the line and get a shot against a guy that no longer even fights in the UFC. I'm sorry you can't see the UFC played you for a buy.

In process of throwing his long-time coach under bus as his only form of excuse. He is now crossing another line that should never be crossed. Jon was the first black belt in Ireland's history. He is not Edmund. He is a good man and a true martial artist who gave his heart, soul, and all his knowlege to Conor. Conor literally owes everything he has to him. It's official. Conor cant handle losses with humility, which was his only redeeming quality. He is an absolute disgrace.
Kavanagh is stupid. Did not stop Conor from drinking. Never work on Conor cardio problems. All his fighters losing fights. Kavanagh is amateur trainer and Conor need new one
giphy.gif

Conor McGregor is the Bobby Fischer of the MMA world.

What we are witnessing with this guy is unparalleled. The only other story that comes to mind that even compares somewhat is the American Bobby Fischer taking on the entire Russian Chess Federation completely on his own to win the World Chess Championship in 1972.

Of course, this is fighting, the realest of all strategic games. From his lowly gym in Dublin, Ireland rose a man that took on all comers in the entire world and changed the entire fight game single handedly.

Long live King Conor!

Must be nice to skip the line and get a shot against a guy that no longer even fights in the UFC. I'm sorry you can't see the UFC played you for a buy.

Oh as an ademdum to my post he beat THE GREATEST FLYWEIGHT OF ALL TIME.. and in 13 seconds. Then jumped up and beat a 5 time world champ in Eddie Alvarez. Two belt champ champ. Dude can fight. Enjoy it while you can. This is why we are here. Show some respek.

Honestly, let's just stop for a minute and admit that we do all love Conor as a fighter and we all appreciate everything he has done for us and our sport as a whole.

He proved he was an all time great with an epic run to the title. Ended the 10 year win steeak of Jose aldo. Overcame adversity, won 2 belts, and just sold a record high ppv.

WOW! Thank you conor. His career just blows me away when I think about it. And now he has his whiskey business and breaking more records. Congrats Conor and we respect you.

xxxxxxxx.jpg
Troll/10

<YeahOKJen>

Disrespectful and not even a good photoshop.
Only thing disrespectful is you not helping Conor to fix his cardio problems telling us all he is great now and do not need to do anything. Stop drinking and start training. You will gas out after 2 minutes punching bag

Kavanagh is stupid. Did not stop Conor from drinking. Never work on Conor cardio problems. All his fighters losing fights. Kavanagh is amateur trainer and Conor need new one
giphy.gif
Did not stop Conor from drinking? Did not do road work for Conor? What the fuck dude. Jackson couldnt stop Jones from cocaine that his fault or responsibilty too? Wow at your post. I'd rather be known as the first BJJ black belt in Irish history then be known as Conor Mcgregor. There is no Conor or any Irish fighter in UFC at the time they arrived without Jon.

Truth hurts I know it does. Consider local support groups or black tar heroin. Your boy is done as a legitimate fighter. He's now dual-exposed for the trash he is.
Fuck you and your Fake smile boyfriend Jon

Honestly, let's just stop for a minute and admit that we do all love Conor as a fighter and we all appreciate everything he has done for us and our sport as a whole.

He proved he was an all time great with an epic run to the title. Ended the 10 year win steeak of Jose aldo. Overcame adversity, won 2 belts, and just sold a record high ppv.

WOW! Thank you conor. His career just blows me away when I think about it. And now he has his whiskey business and breaking more records. Congrats Conor and we respect you.

xxxxxxxx.jpg

I might have joined you had your boy not created the longest essay of excuses known to man the other day.

Oh as an ademdum to my post he beat THE GREATEST FLYWEIGHT OF ALL TIME.. and in 13 seconds. Then jumped up and beat a 5 time world champ in Eddie Alvarez. Two belt champ champ. Dude can fight. Enjoy it while you can. This is why we are here. Show some respek.
He beat a old champ and weight drained himself to do so.
He beat Eddie who was shook before he even started fighting.
See what happens when he fights a guy like Nate or khabib that doesn't give two shits about his metal game? Guys his size? Nate was ranked what 8? Lol!
Look Conor is good at talking shit and fighting small guys. He also lost to a 40 year old boxer. But yeah he was going to be a world beater!
It's fine if you're a fan of WWE but this isn't the WWE.

Did not stop Conor from drinking? Did not do road work for Conor? What the fuck dude. Jackson couldnt stop Jones from cocaine that his fault or responsibilty too? Wow at your post. I'd rather be known as the first BJJ black belt in Irish history then be known as Conor Mcgregor. There is no Conor or any Irish fighter in UFC at the time they arrived without Jon.
Jon start training Conor only after Conor lost fight on UFC 196. Then Conor start to listen to them and they did not help to much. He gas out against Nate 1 and 2, Floyd and Khabib. They watch Conor drinking like crazy and did not tell him to stop and start training running. fu them

An appreciation thread you say?

tenor.gif

This is an open invitation for haters to post GIFs of Connor getting wrecked, obviously.

He beat a old champ and weight drained himself to do so.
He beat Eddie who was shook before he even started fighting.
See what happens when he fights a guy like Nate or khabib that doesn't give two shits about his metal game? Guys his size? Nate was ranked what 8? Lol!
Look Conor is good at talking shit and fighting small guys. He also lost to a 40 year old boxer. But yeah he was going to be a world beater!
It's fine if you're a fan of WWE but this isn't the WWE.

osHVU7y.gif

Dude. Jon nicknamed Conor "Notorious" for only showing up to the gym after taking long breaks off all the time then reappearing... when he was a teenager. You're a Conor fan?
Unsurprisingly, McGregor has a penchant for doing his own thing and trusting his own feelings. When they're training schedules didn't align, Kavanagh didn't sweat over it, he thought McGregor might have been onto something.

"He's always been 'artistic' - I don't know if that's the right word. He went with the flow in his own time and sometimes that worked for him, sometimes that didn't. No tension, no bad feelings I was just like, 'Oh, I guess that's how he's doing it now. He's the champion of the world. He just beat some say the best ever in 13 seconds. What am I going to say? I guess this was just a new thing that just feels right for him in this moment."

However, with the Diaz loss came the epiphany, this new system that had gradually become the norm wasn't working and both fighter and coach made the decision to revert back to the old ways - back when they had gelled.

"I was thinking this could be a new thing. Maybe this could work for other guys as well, but after the contest I said, 'That doesn't seem to be working. I'm not going to repeat a process that doesn't work and expect a different outcome. We went back to schedule sessions, routine and look what happened after a short period."

"He brought it up. It was kind of like in a club the night after the fight and you have a couple of whiskeys and you say, 'What happened? Let's look back over those few months. What did we do different." When you have a loss it's important you learn from it. It's important to analyse what we did different from the Aldo contest, the Mendes contest, the Brimage contest and that was a big one - a glaring factor was not so much personal contact."

He can thank his daddy Dana for that second belt.

Either way, he's been exposed now.

Back