McGregor appreciation thread

giphy.gif
I'm gonna go sit at Khabib's table now...

I appreciate the fact that he is being shit on these days.

Conor McGregor - one of the best things to ever happen to this sport.

Conor McGregor is the Bobby Fischer of the MMA world.

What we are witnessing with this guy is unparalleled. The only other story that comes to mind that even compares somewhat is the American Bobby Fischer taking on the entire Russian Chess Federation completely on his own to win the World Chess Championship in 1972.

Of course, this is fighting, the realest of all strategic games. From his lowly gym in Dublin, Ireland rose a man that took on all comers in the entire world and changed the entire fight game single handedly.

Long live King Conor!
I agree. Conor is the Bobby Fischer of MMA. He will go from the most famous at his sport in history to a virtual unknown. He will descend into madness and paranoia, join a cult in southern California, then wander around the world as a shizophrentic vagrant. They will make a movie called "Searching for Conor Mcgregor." Stevie's voodoo child better than Jimis eat it. Cool av and name though I'm so disappointed..

Honestly, let's just stop for a minute and admit that we do all love Conor as a fighter and we all appreciate everything he has done for us and our sport as a whole.
full stop. proceed no further.

I agree. Conor is the Bobby Fischer of MMA. He will go from the most famous at his sport in history to a virtual unknown. He will descend into madness and paranoia, join a cult in southern California, then wander around the world as a shizophrentic vagrant. They will make a movie called "Searching for Conor Mcgregor." Stevie's voodoo child better than Jimis eat it. Cool av and name though I'm so disappointed..

Well, let’s hope not, that’s my point I guess. Like him or hate him, the man is bringing MMA to the mainstream and all the fighters are and will continue to prosper from it. As well as the fans like us.

It amazes me how most of the haters on Sherdog fail to appreciate that about him. I am surprised to hear such hate without considering what the man has accomplished for the sport in a short period of time. Surely, we have never seen anything like Conor McGregor before in MMA.

And it’s “Voodoo Chile” with an “E” numnuts, get it right. Stevie never had the balls to cover that 15 minute opus from the “Electric Ladyland” album. Check it out, you might learn sumthin new.

Khabib fans owe the greatest thanks to Conor, without his story arc Khabib would be another sheep fucker that trys to dry hump opponents into submission that no one cares about.

Conor made Khabib.

Conor bless.
I know bless conor so much for giving us this beautiful moment to witness live
tenor.gif

Kavanagh is stupid. Did not stop Conor from drinking. Never work on Conor cardio problems. All his fighters losing fights. Kavanagh is amateur trainer and Conor need new one
giphy.gif
Do you think a soft spoken pretty gentle coach like kavanagh could control someone like conor? I like kavanagh he actually seems like a very genuine guy and is very different to that retard edmund but conors his own man I heard something about him ages ago that he never really did any road running or cardio specific training hes an mma fighter who knows his limitations because he feels them himself in the cage its on conor to then work hard to improve in those aspects with kavanagh showing him how.

Look at TJ he went from being a college wrestler to one of the best strikers in the ufc purely because he kept training and improving till he was at that level. theres nothing stopping conor from getting his assbeat by grapplers on the ground in training to realize where he needs to improve. He can still be loyal to kavanagh at the same time.

And it’s “Voodoo Chile” with an “E” numnuts, get it right. Stevie never had the balls to cover that 15 minute opus from the “Electric Ladyland” album. Check it out, you might learn sumthin new.
You've never heard of voodoo child and you're a Hendrix fan? Change your AV and your name right now. Fraud. There are two very different versions of the song. Glad I could teach you sumthin new. You're welcome. Now enjoy:

Stevie:
Jimi:

I know bless conor so much for giving us this beautiful moment to witness live
tenor.gif

Finally Kebab fans are starting to get it, remember without Conor being a man and fighting Kebab (unlike Kebab who doesn't want to fight at his natural weight class), we wouldn't have seen these epic moments.

CONOR

BLESS

Finally Kebab fans are starting to get it, remember without Conor being a man and fighting Kebab (unlike Kebab who doesn't want to fight at his natural weight class), we wouldn't have seen these epic moments.

CONOR

BLESS

u sure about the man thing? he threatened death on khabib and then begged him for mercy there has never been a bigger bitch move in ufc and maybe even mma. So yes bless conor so much for giving us this moment really i mean it what a legend for letting us witness him ask khabib to take it easy. Made a fan out of me for sure :)

Back