McGregor and Ido Portal: The Saga Continues

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/platform...regor-calls-joao-carvalhos-death-f-ked-up-and

McGregor is leaving no stone unturned, continuing his work with Ido Portal to improve his movement to find new ways of fighting.

"I've learned new footwork patterns that are very unusual. I've learned how to find a lower center of gravity and I've found more angles to throw shots. In a bout, I'm not just fighting another man. I'm dealing with another man and the ground. I want to understand how the ground can be my friend," McGregor said.

McGregor's work with Portal has been the ire of many and spawned the famous Nate Diaz line, 'You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park" which has caught on in the MMA community

200w.gif

...the sensual love saga.

Good news for Nick that Conor is still hanging out with the Israeli Edmond.

He'll understand how the ground will be his friend when Nate makes him French kiss the canvas again.

Same ol' bullshit story from MMA's greatest bullshit artist. Rest assured, they'll never be any actual evidence of this inside the cage.

McGregor defeats Diaz via Yoga

rd 1

<bball1>CONOR HE WILL NOT HELP YOU. GET YO SELF A WRESTLING COACH

Movement? Unusual foot work? Bitch please, ain't got shit on my dude

mi4ozyfa6nhvrdj1ackk.gif

CONOR HE WILL NOT HELP YOU. GET YO SELF A WRESTLING COACH

Yeah, because when you're fighting a Diaz Brother, the one thing you really have to watch out for, is... uh... you really have to... watch out for... their... uh... wrestling.

Yeah, because when you're fighting a Diaz Brother, the one thing you really have to watch out for, is... uh... you really have to... watch out for... their... uh... wrestling.
Not for just Diaz but if he wants to contend at 155 or 145 anymore.

Ah...the weekly touch-butt thread so posters can congregate and no-one can call into question their sexuality. Good job everyone. As you were.

Back