McGregor and Ido Portal: The Saga Continues

It's legit.

Teaching how to be strong in more than one plane of motion, whereas say with lifting, you really only get strong in straight lines.

You're still gonna get somewhat stronger in ancillary ROM's but when you legitimately work those other ROM's it's gonna allow for better muscle recruitment, or rather more complete muscle recruitment.

I dance a lot and it's made me able to punch so much harder because it's strengthened weak links in my chain as well as given me better awareness of my feet on the ground.

Kind of hard to explain.

BottemToucher Plz

Hey nerd, the comedy thing...not working.

I know you think in your head it's gonna be hilarious and people are gonna laugh and praise you but you're just coming off as dull and trying too hard.

BottomToucher stahp!!!!

It's not even that, I'm living it.

The fact that a bunch of nerds who never leave their houses have bad jokes doesn't change anything.

What would I look like worrying about the opinions of losers?

Dancing is literally the best cardio I've ever done, 20 minutes of moving and I'm covered in sweat.

And as a bonus it's great bodyweight exercise, and strengthens ligaments and tendons, and probably the best exercise in terms of promoting body awareness (i.e. I'm much more aware of the muscles in my feet as I'm walking).

O NOES BOTTOMTOUCHER!

Guys doing things that are deemed by other guys to be unmanly and different are funny to some. No need to insult people because you like to float like a butterfly and fend off forum trolls with name calling.

You will just add more fuel to the fire AND act like those kids you are trying to fend off in the process.

Continue to twirl, plie and do splits meng. More power to you. Your making valid points, then acting like a 12 year old being told to eat his vegetables.

Oh no, dancing is deemed weird by a bunch of non-pussy getting troglodytes, let me wipe this egg off my face.

You clearly care way more than I do.

http://www.mmafighting.com/platform...regor-calls-joao-carvalhos-death-f-ked-up-and
" I want to understand how the ground can be my friend," McGregor said.
&NCS_modified=20160312113314&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-160309433.jpg

It's legit.

Teaching how to be strong in more than one plane of motion, whereas say with lifting, you really only get strong in straight lines.

You're still gonna get somewhat stronger in ancillary ROM's but when you legitimately work those other ROM's it's gonna allow for better muscle recruitment, or rather more complete muscle recruitment.

I dance a lot and it's made me able to punch so much harder because it's strengthened weak links in my chain as well as given me better awareness of my feet on the ground.

Kind of hard to explain.
Well yeah duh! That's just science!!

I don't know how good Ido really is at this stuff, and he certainly has a reputation for being arrogant, lazy and ludicrously overpriced as a coach for normal people, but I don't object to movement training in principle. It has a place in the next evolution of combat sports training.

People seem to conveniently forget that Conor tried to tell Nate that he had better training partners, and Diaz clowned him like a fool with that little touch butt remark. Conor had NOTHING to say lol!

Conor was trying to blow smoke up everyone's asses and he knew it.

I mean seriously compare their training partners and it's a fucking joke!

Its like that song Endless Love. The great bromance of our time.

I have a good feeling about this Conor, you and the ground will be one again the 20th of this month...

He has been learning a lot of techniques. Then walks into the fight and spams left hands all night.

Ido bless.

Back