Rumored McGregor and Dillon Danis not friends anymore?

since the Khabib fight Mcgregor has never been seen with Dillon Danis, he cornered him for both Diaz fights, Alverez fight.

but since then there has been no sign of Dillon, not part of any of his training camps for Dustin x2 and the cowboy fight... no photos together, no training sessions, not even a mention anywhere.

some might say he was there for khabib and Diaz fight because he needed to work on his ground game, but Dillon Danis was everywhere with McGregor when he was fighting Floyd mayweather.
He hasn't been seen with Artem sauce the bus Incident iirc, either. I think they're all cool. They're just of no use to Conor right now.

because everything Conor does is for hype and adverstising and he didnt like Danis jumping into the spotlight on the Khabib situation.

McGregor and Dillon Danis not friends anymore?

3uJ7.gif

Nobody would know who is Dildo Anus without Conor. Dude is 18-16 in grappling matches.

the best for me was ido portal, a random guy out of nowhere that does totally random kindergarden games for adults without following any plan at all , without purpose and without scientific backup, making thousands of cash from conor

“Dillon Danis was never my friend”
- Conor, probably

This McGregor person you speak of is he still a fighter?

Dillon still posts kind words to McGregor, calls him "my brother", so I think you are making much ado about nothing. We are still in a pandemic after all, not to mention Dillon has his own life in the states with a high maintenance girlfriend.

Good for Danis that he's getting away from trash like McGregor. It's Conors fault that Dillon was knocked out and concussed from the fight in 2018 with khabib.

What about Gunni?
McGregor has left behind most off his old crew, or just doesn't post pics with them anymore. The only one still around is James Gallagher, even then, the version that Conor posted off this photo only has him pumping fists with James and he is cut out

After the quick beatdown he took from 'bib in front of ppv and thousands of live audience....
homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back