Rumored McGregor and Dillon Danis not friends anymore?

Who cares ..... and I cant wait , with all the shit that Dillon talks, for the day Danis gets his comeuppance. I will laugh so fucking hard if its agsinst some fighter that hes an 8-1 favorite against he gets KTFO on top. That will be the end of him WHO HAS DONE nothing so far.

I would pay money of my own pocket to lock bhibster and DD in a room for 5 minutes .I'm human so I'd feel bad after the 5 are up and nurmagomedov walks out calling for a doctor and a stretcher.
DeepBigheartedAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

Good. While Danis may be pretty good at BJJ it was never clear that he really helped Conor, and his lame attempts at imitating Conor just came off as unbelievably painful cringe.

Conor's on the way down Danis doesn't have time for small fry like him

Remember how, pre to 229, Dillon was on MMA Hour I think, claiming that Khabib will never do shit because “he ain’t about that life”? That dude is hilarious.

Danis was just a training partner Conor brought in for one camp, which is very normal. He is famous only because Khabib jumped out of the ring at him. Ever since then they've gone their separate ways.

As in, Conor snapped his ankle and Dillon blew out his knee.

Back