Rumored McGregor and Dillon Danis not friends anymore?

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
since the Khabib fight Mcgregor has never been seen with Dillon Danis, he cornered him for both Diaz fights, Alverez fight.

but since then there has been no sign of Dillon, not part of any of his training camps for Dustin x2 and the cowboy fight... no photos together, no training sessions, not even a mention anywhere.

some might say he was there for khabib and Diaz fight because he needed to work on his ground game, but Dillon Danis was everywhere with McGregor when he was fighting Floyd mayweather.

I almost like this dude. His cringe douche obnoxious behavior ALMOST goes around the corner and comes back the other way.

d253ab1b273f51b3dbc7c89b4738e4af.gif

Who cares ..... and I cant wait , with all the shit that Dillon talks, for the day Danis gets his comeuppance. I will laugh so fucking hard if its agsinst some fighter that hes an 8-1 favorite against he gets KTFO on top. That will be the end of him WHO HAS DONE nothing so far.

I would pay money of my own pocket to lock bhibster and DD in a room for 5 minutes .I'm human so I'd feel bad after the 5 are up and nurmagomedov walks out calling for a doctor and a stretcher.

Danis is a has-been clinging to McGregor’s fame

1. Cowboy & Poirier = strikers (Dildo useless)

2. Dildo lives ocean apart from Conor

3. we're in pandemic
his last fight was in the states but Dillon was nowhere to be seen, plus John Kavanagh said they were working on the ground alot for the trilogy (which is Dillons speciality) not only that but the whole training camp was in the states.

No-ones seeing Dillon since Khabib went for him is what you're saying? If so, I agree.

Ido Portal and Artem Lobov too.

People grow apart, it's normal. I hardly even see Conor training anymore really, just posting photos on IG and tweeting.
I hope we never grow apart.

Back