McFans strike again. McGregor is a -323 favor

McGregor looked bad against Nate Diaz at 170. Cowboy is just the more proven fighters at 170, only darren till and masvidal could finish him. Mike Perry, Lawler, Matt Brown and Patrick Cote are all more dangerous than McGregor at 170, yet none could knock him out. I see cowboy take this fight
Cow boy liver say no, sori but he drink too much on this holidays, now is too late to stop be alcoholic, hope you guys learn something from his mistakes, he could be star just like Nate if he stop Conor bit all this past years drinking fak him and he could not stop drinking even for this big fight

Cowboy said that "Fix is not in".......
seems like there are few who believe him among odds makers

That being said I think the fight is gonna last 1.5 minutes at most, not sure if McGreggor comes in and tries to finish it right away and get out untouched or if he is looking to get some octagon time in and touching Cerrone a few times before going for the kill

Cerrone is a slow starter. Conor is one of the great fast starters. So KO round 1 is likely IMO..

This fight is a tough one to bet on. On the surface it's a pick'em with both fighters being washed up giving both paths to victory. Because of the betting odds I'd bet on Cowboy. (Noted I don't like either fighter)
But some funny things happen in some fights that make me question if a loser bonus is offered or not. This fight has some smoke in that direction so I'm passing on a wager.

I agree with the odds. I don't even think Conor is that great, I just think Cowboy is shot.

Your boyfriend you're defending welched on a bet, mate. Disgraceful behavior.

You want me to get on Cowboy? Lol hand picked opponent for Conor. He's closing in on 37 years old and 50 fights. 15 years in the game with a fading chin, fading reflexes, fading speed, and he's 4-6 in his last 10.

The bravado you conortards get when he beats sub-par opponents is laughable.
That that kid welched doesn't mean you can shout here like a bitch and then not back it up.

So the odds are right? That's what your're saying?

Cowboy's garbage and shot.

I hate Conor passionately but he smokes him with ease.

Conor’s quickness is a big deal too. That said, yes he can counter with both hands because his speed allows him to, that said, at 170, I feel it’s a safer bet for Cerrone to not throw right hands at all. He should feint with it but not commit to it or he’s getting knocked out.

IMO, everything in Conor’s arsenal, even the front kicks are meant to set up a straight left or short left. If you cover up your entire right side with your glove and arm, and stay the hell away using teeps and jabs for two rounds, maybe, just maybe, Cowboy can win.

That said, Conor is just more talented. Talented with flaws. But it seems only certain people can capitalize on these flaws and Cerrone, especially NOW, probably ain’t one of them.
There aren't many fighters who can implement the sort of pressure that a 170 pound Zombie Nate Diaz can or Khabib with his cobra like squeeze, wrestling and top game.

People just assume that anyone will be able to tire Conor out in the same way and its simply not that simple.

Dictating the pace against someone like Conor, especially when hes playing cat and mouse and is dancing circles around you, constantly one step ahead of you in reaction time, head movement, reading your movement, strikes and timing everything you do.

Unless you are a zombie with some size like Diaz who can walk through any shots, or have the ability to smother Conor to death like Khabib, good luck with that.

You could see Nate 1 also represented a change and huge lesson in how he manages his energy with respect to a longer fight, a 12 round boxing bout with Mayweather only further cementing what needed to be done relative to how he previously approached fights with his typically explosive style.

Cerone also likes more of a measured, calculated, tactical sort of game at range as well. And a slow one. That style isn't going to tire Conor out, even if it goes 5, unless Conor himself goes balls deep with his energy trying to finish like Nate 1

Last edited:
McGregor looked bad against Nate Diaz at 170. Cowboy is just the more proven fighters at 170, only darren till and masvidal could finish him. Mike Perry, Lawler, Matt Brown and Patrick Cote are all more dangerous than McGregor at 170, yet none could knock him out. I see cowboy take this fight
-323 is surprising and I hate Connie's fanboys, but unfortunately, I am favoring Connie in this fight. While Cowboy has a big grappling advantage, I see him having trouble getting the take down. And I don't see Cowboy avoiding the straight left. Not sure what Cowboy even has left at this point. I'd love to see him high kick or choke out Conor, but I just don't envision it happening.

If Cowboy stands with Conor likely loses. Conor weakness is gassing on the ground. Conor does have good TDD so Cowboy will need a clever move to get it to ground. Even pulling guard and sweeping Conor might be wiser than trying to outstrike Conor. Cowboy can kick away since unlikely Conor wants to go to the ground.

That that kid welched doesn't mean you can shout here like a bitch and then not back it up.

So the odds are right? That's what your're saying?

Who is shouting? Conor hand picked his easiest fight, and you're shocked the betting odds are in his favor?

Did you celebrate him punching the old guy in the bar as a win too?

Jesus, junior. Tell you what, I'll be glad to bet when Conor is facing someone on a win streak who is over .500 win pct in his last 10. Cowboy is on a two fight skid and is 4-6 in his last 10. The UFC is doing everything they can to get Conor a win, short of resigning Dennis Siver or Diego Brandao.

Those odds are generous to Cerrone. The guy can’t handle boxers and gets wobbled or KOed every second fight. He was handpicked for a reason.

Back