McDonalds is Ruined

What was ruined, exactly? That's like saying syphyllus is ruined. Like it was some great thing once

The question is are you okay with eating food made entirely by robots?

look, humanity will be decimated and billions will die of chinese flu, then it will rise back up, only to die in the hands of the robot you used to bang

edit: techno virus is also a posibility
I willfully submit to my sexy Fuckbot. I will die doing something I love.
<NewGina>

Only in Hawaii. @GSP_37

b3d51e51d7d1e82348d0aa310317badb.jpg

I loved the system they had when I took my daughter to Anaheim. Order at the touch screen and then a real friendly son of a bitch brings your food to you.

What I hate at McDonalds these days is they act like ketchup is uncut cocaine.

You have to ask specifically for it at the drive thru or they don't give it to you. And then they hand you like 2-3 packets.

Then they act like you're crazy when you tell them to give you more.

It isn't coming out of your paycheck, serf. Give the baron his ketchup. I want 7 at least.
What do you do with 7 ketchups?

One a year I go to McDonalds to remind myself why I don't go to McDonalds.

I think society would greatly benefit from having robots do this kind of work that people hate, the problem is we don't have a program to help people out. We need UBI, Yang2020

What I hate at McDonalds these days is they act like ketchup is uncut cocaine.

You have to ask specifically for it at the drive thru or they don't give it to you. And then they hand you like 2-3 packets.

Then they act like you're crazy when you tell them to give you more.

It isn't coming out of your paycheck, serf. Give the baron his ketchup. I want 7 at least.
But, you can have as many coffee creamers your heart desires.

some weird replies, I've seen threads where a shitload of murican sherbros lose their shit at non freedom living sherbros because they say tipping is dumb AF, yet a touchscreen, which is a device that has lost at least one person their job, is the cats pyjamas<JagsKiddingMe>

Sorry about your job

Those bastards just voided my coupon over a large coffee they asked me for. I paid $12 for a $7 meal... needless to say I’m not going back for 1-2 months >.>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back