McDonalds is Ruined

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For the 1st time in 4 years I actually went into the local McDonalds and it is now a bunch of fuckin rat fuck touch screens w just 1 cashier!!! WTF?? I want to talk to people goddamn it.

capitalism, the greatest economic system of all time, will replace all with robots, its inevitable, soon a robot will grow the food, a robot will cook the food, a robot will deliver the food, you will bang a robot, robots will make all life easier

and then we will be destroyed by robots

mcdonalds has always been trash tier. i dont understand people who enjoy eating it.

im not anti fast food either. its just not very good

Sounds Great to me. Fuck talking to people. I hate people and wish everything was self scan or computerize.

how many dirty fingers touch that display a day? and then you eat...

90cb16287ce800c2607e2de4f07c5aba.jpg

For the 1st time in 4 years I actually went into the local McDonalds and it is now a bunch of fuckin rat fuck touch screens w just 1 cashier!!! WTF?? I want to talk to people goddamn it.

I ignore the machines and get served quicker as a result imo

I see that through the window the other day, now I'm scared to ever go in Mickey D's again.
People only go to McDonald's when their brain isn't working, why would they expect retards to now be able to work a computer?

McDonald's went down the shitter over 10 years ago. Maybe 20.

I prefer the touch screens by far. You can customize any aspect of your order: change sauces, add more of something, tick all kinds of coffee options like sugar free vanilla syrup, whipped cream, more espresso, etc. Didn't even know half the things were things you could do. All the brutes have to do is look at their little monitors and do it.

With employees, you can technically order these modifs. but they look at you with eyes full of 90 IQ confusion and then proceed to press random buttons that don't even line up with what you said. It's a painful process.

Its way better imo. Better than some checked out teenager who isn't paying attention or some angry middle aged lady getting your order wrong

What's the point talking to them when they can't even get your order right.

What I hate at McDonalds these days is they act like ketchup is uncut cocaine.

You have to ask specifically for it at the drive thru or they don't give it to you. And then they hand you like 2-3 packets.

Then they act like you're crazy when you tell them to give you more.

It isn't coming out of your paycheck, serf. Give the baron his ketchup. I want 7 at least.

What I hate at McDonalds these days is they act like ketchup is uncut cocaine.

You have to ask specifically for it at the drive thru or they don't give it to you. And then they hand you like 2-3 packets.

Then they act like you're crazy when you tell them to give you more.

It isn't coming out of your paycheck, serf. Give the baron his ketchup. I want 7 at least.

Gotta lick the cartons too when everything is eaten. Right?

Yes, that business you haven't patronized in 4 years really should have keep your preferences in mind

how many dirty fingers touch that display a day? and then you eat...

This plus it’s too complicated to customize your order when I can just tell the cashier “no onions”.

Back