Rumored Mayweather vs Logan Paul rumored to signed a fight

Floyd will NOT come forward against Paul like he did vs McGregor & Tenshin. If he tries that he’s going to sleep. Mayweather better get on his bicycle early and play it safe.

You think Floyd was going full force vs. McGregor?
He had so many opportunities to hit McGregor and elected not to... Wut duz dat tell ya?

This is just more Floyd taking the biggest money:risk ratio fight, as he's done throughout his career.

Finally at his age it's justified.

You think Floyd was going full force vs. McGregor?
He had so many opportunities to hit McGregor and elected not to... Wut duz dat tell ya?
If you watch Mayweathers fight with Tenshin he is easily countered with good timing. Mayweather Is a counter puncher by trade and when someone counters him like Tenshin did early they could put May to sleep.

If you watch Mayweathers fight with Tenshin he is easily countered with good timing. Mayweather Is a counter puncher by trade and when someone counters him like Tenshin did early they could put May to sleep.

giphy.gif

Like I said, if he has 100 pounds on Mayweather, it's like 2/3 of Mayweather's body weight.

He's athletic guy, probably has huge reach on him.

If he spam his right hands, and clinch and just make it dirty, and Maywaether is like way way out of his prime,

I think that guy can win.

I don't think Mayweather is knocking him out either, you see.

I'm not interested, and wont watch, but I think he CAN win IF he has 100 pounds on Mayweather.

Anyone who boxed a little serious knows Logan has NO CHANCE

Boxing isnt mma. Any 220lbs musclestud who boxes for 2 years will get murdered by a decent amateur with a few matches under his belt (even 50lbs lighter).

If Shaq can beat around younger Mosley and Delahoya. then this guy whatever he does, that he’s so well known for can definitely beat Floyd.

Anyone who boxed a little serious knows Logan has NO CHANCE

Boxing isnt mma. Any 220lbs musclestud who boxes for 2 years will get murdered by a decent amateur with a few matches under his belt (even 50lbs lighter).

that’s not necessarily true. It depends on the guys.
I mean if I had a potato sack and it was Floyd and I , I assure you I could stuff him in the sack and kidnap Floyd.

size is very misunderstood by little man. If you see a gnat flying around do you throw jabs and try to time a right hand or to you just squash hit.

I’m kidding but there’s truth in it.

Who's going to be the ref? Is it someone that will allow excessive holding? If not, Floyd by KO (not TKO) in round 6.

this whole thing thing reminds of Murphy's Law - What can go wrong will go wrong. Floyd is trying to promote himself by fighting fighters more popular than himself for reevaluation of his own endeavors . What can go wrong will go wrong.

I mean if I had a potato sack and it was Floyd and I , I assure you I could stuff him in the sack and kidnap Floyd.

size is very misunderstood by little man. If you see a gnat flying around do you throw jabs and try to time a right hand or to you just squash hit.

How this bouncer would've loved to put Sugar Ray in a potato sack
{<jordan}

You wouldn't be putting Floyd in a sack, he'd have been putting you in a body bag.

pretty embarrassing as a floyd fan

i can understand the conor & easy $$$ but this is just stupid

<{Joewithit}>

Back