Rumored Mayweather vs Logan Paul rumored to signed a fight

#BhopBiggestBallsInBoxingHistory

GOzK92i6Z5dMKJ1MI-TvkGuggon7cpAouFDYcnb0ontkSqpC5aUtzpt9kpC8MiMc3w7VVWvY6_enc5dq1nBlb7fyypnNX6v2KuZgpwBh_mTMw0p6hnBtiMJMY-Wrk9fa6lJCw5MvfwKtSM4XkLPIcp54CjG5AgY8PJry6xE

The only way I'd fight Logan if i was Floyd is if he was putting Chloe Bennet on the line, otherwise its a waste of time

If your logan why even take this. Your not gonna win, your ass whooping gonna go viral and stay a meme forever and your already making tons of money. Why take the brain damage and embarrassment. Lmao Floyd's a grimy dude. He got no shame

giphy.gif

I can't believe how many of you are biting, even a little bit....

I have a hard time seeing this get sanctioned.

The commissions are full of shit when it comes to mismatch sanctions.

If there's a ton of money involved they'll sanction anything. Mayweather/McGregor is proof of that.

The commissions are full of shit when it comes to mismatch sanctions.

If there's a ton of money involved they'll sanction anything. Mayweather/McGregor is proof of that.
Conor made 154 - What can this guy get down to?

This fight is good inspiration for young kids to stop playing COD Warzone gta apex fortnite minecraft.... and start training

This fight is good inspiration for young kids to stop playing COD Warzone gta apex fortnite minecraft.... and start training
I disagree. Its horrific encouragement and positive reinforcement for young people to be naarsistic, self indulged attention whores all for clout and social media views/likes.... Combing brain dead sheep with getting hit in the head may not be the best recipe for these young turds.

Also its dissapointing to know people gave their lives, health, and career In order to get a shot at a fighter like Floyd. Like decades of fighting the best. But never got a shot. Now some rich popular cool kid jock just waltzes in and gets it without earning it at all. I dont blame him for making the move who wouldn't. I also guess boxing has a rich history of freak show exhibitions.

I also don't want the things I love to be infiltrated with...Supreme whereing, Travis Scott McDonald's meal eating, selfie taking, multi color hair, Tik Toking, Yeezey rocking, Starbucks drinking FKN dorks.

Last edited:
Ha, Floy out here ducking Jake Paul. I see you Floyd..

Are these two different dudes?
I got confused I thought that guy beat his opponent then I saw he has a L on his record.
They both look the same.
lol
Did Floyd pick the easier fight? :confused:

I got confused I thought that guy beat his opponent then I saw he has a L on his record.
They both look the same.
lol
They are brothers but both have their own social media followings for being tool bags. They don't look remotely close to being skilled professional fighters despite what they pay their celebrity trainers and boxing friends to say. Who probably are just befriending them for the followers and unlimited thot whores.

Floyd could come off the couch with a broken hand and flawlessly beat both in one night.
Please do not make them out to be a serious threat.

They both look the same.
lol
Yeah I was just joking. Ppl saying the Jake one is better but that's not saying much. Floyd would beat down either one. Logan would get him the bigger check tho, he's more famous than the other one.

Logan paul can actually fight. If Logan Paul can actually have 100 pounds on Mayweather and if he legit spammed right hand and clinch and fight dirty, I think Logan can win this.

Logan paul can actually fight. If Logan Paul can actually have 100 pounds on Mayweather and if he legit spammed right hand and clinch and fight dirty, I think Logan can win this.
so he can’t beat a YouTuber but can beat Mayweather

DFF16CED-9F86-4ECE-9C43-11C30C3315B8.jpeg

so he can’t beat a YouTuber but can beat Mayweather

View attachment 799500

Like I said, if he has 100 pounds on Mayweather, it's like 2/3 of Mayweather's body weight.

He's athletic guy, probably has huge reach on him.

If he spam his right hands, and clinch and just make it dirty, and Maywaether is like way way out of his prime,

I think that guy can win.

I don't think Mayweather is knocking him out either, you see.

I'm not interested, and wont watch, but I think he CAN win IF he has 100 pounds on Mayweather.

Like I said, if he has 100 pounds on Mayweather, it's like 2/3 of Mayweather's body weight.

He's athletic guy, probably has huge reach on him.

If he spam his right hands, and clinch and just make it dirty, and Maywaether is like way way out of his prime,

I think that guy can win.

I don't think Mayweather is knocking him out either, you see.

I'm not interested, and wont watch, but I think he CAN win IF he has 100 pounds on Mayweather.
This wasn't a troll? Are you being SRS?
His athletism couldn't get him to beat a professional gamer/youtuber with zero college athletic experience. Don't think it will help against one of the greatest athletes to ever do something.
Athletism will get you further in MMA and wrestling than it will in boxing

Last edited:
This wasn't a troll? Are you being SRS?
His athletism couldn't get him to beat a professional gamer/youtuber with zero college athletic experience. Don't think it will help against one of the greatest athletes to ever do something.
Athletism will get you further in MMA and wrestling than it will in boxing
Floyd will NOT come forward against Paul like he did vs McGregor & Tenshin. If he tries that he’s going to sleep. Mayweather better get on his bicycle early and play it safe.

Back