Rumored Mayweather vs Logan Paul rumored to signed a fight

Paul doesn't even have a puncher's chance. He's about to be 0-2

This fight will be huge, I think if Floyd plays it safe and boxes he can squeak out a decision. He doesn’t wanna get into a fire fight with a guy like Logan Paul though. Logan has to press the action, cut off the ring and make it a brawl.

This fight will be huge, I think if Floyd plays it safe and boxes he can squeak out a decision. He doesn’t wanna get into a fire fight with a guy like Logan Paul though. Logan has to press the action, cut off the ring and make it a brawl.
For sure
Hes going to do what Castillo did the first fight. Plus that straight left boom boom up the middle, oh man Floyd has to be super careful.
What ifhe hits floyd like Mosley did :eek:

Big money fight

This is ridiculous, a guy who couldn’t beat a fellow you tuber who was lighter than him going up against one of the best ever professional boxers.

Even if it’s just an exhibition I really don’t see the point of it at all

Doesn't the other Paul brother have the better skills? I mean he was training with Shane Mosley up in Big Bear for his match.

Yeah the older one is 0-1 in white collar and 0-1 in pro

the younger one is 1-0 white collar and 1-0 in pro

Both cruiserweight. Both over 20mill followers, not like the young one who can fight isn’t famous. He’s picked the worse fighter of the two!

not that either is remotely a legit fight but a guy with 2 wins is better than 2 losses!

(just read the big brother actually had a loss and a draw, I remember watching the draw as my kid was a fan of his opponent, he lost in reality!)

You people expect the 43 year old to fight for a belt? he's not that dumb. He pretend retires so many times to live his life and now just taking some easy pay check.
This doesnt necessarily have to be a sanctioned licensed sporting event either for them to broadcast it and make money.
He makes more than enough with his strip clubs, real estate, gyms, being a promoter, etc... but the man is greedy af and spendy af which there's nothing wrong with that if it's not harming anybody.

Not gonna watch this, but I'm not gonna whine about something I don't care about either.

Back