• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
Conor should have had Vasyl as his sparring partner, that way this farce of a fight would have never happened after he beat the shit out of Conor.

Then Vasyl could have moved up and beaten Mayweathers ass as well.

The greatest amateur vs the greatest pro.

Cotto vs Kamegai has all the makings for fireworks and May vs Shit is stealing the luster of that fight, bet some of you forgot about that one

I didn't forget...Cotto will make it look easy tho...tremendously excited for GGG/Canelo, can't give a rat's ass about that exhibition...I was more excited to watch female boxing last night.

Paulie knows they won't release a full sparring session video before Aug 26, that would be stupid, Floyd would analyse Conor's every move.
I think it's safe to say Paulie was made to pay for his bullshit but managed to hang in there, good for him, hope the money was good.

you guys fed the trolling asshole for way, way too long.

the heavies are filled with teenagers who call each other cucks and betas, and jerk off to conor's suits. trying to have a conversation with one of them lowers your own iq.
Concur on all of it. Can't believe I had to keep clicking through 6-7 pages of you guys obviously "bored-posting" some heavyboy, just to get to a decent post.
It's funny how Alpha and Beta get throw around so often over there like it's some legitimate insult. Internet toughguys posting before they have to meet mom for some Back to School shopping.

From everything that has been said about this - it was conor pushing him down, and apparently hitting paulie while he was down.

And joe has said these sparring sessions are a mess.

May Mac just dwarfs it n is making the canelo fight feel lame

Yeah it's a tough one; a one sided beat down by 2 guys on a shameless cash grab, or an intriguing battle between 2 of the best fighters on the planet! You clearly prefer the pre fight drama to the actual fight itself??

Not at all, I'm super fucking excited about Canelo/GGG. I'm excited for the spectacle that is May Mac but I'll be buying this fight, getting a keg, and ordering catering. $10 to watch, eat, and drink as much as you want.

Unfortunately my moose lodge isn't showing it or I'd be there.

Wtf is a moose lodge?

The mcgregor fight is piss entertainment like when people watch that american idol shit, the canelo/ggg fight is the epic we all want!

You must like WWE more than real fights.

Concur on all of it. Can't believe I had to keep clicking through 6-7 pages of you guys obviously "bored-posting" some heavyboy, just to get to a decent post.
It's funny how Alpha and Beta get throw around so often over there like it's some legitimate insult. Internet toughguys posting before they have to meet mom for some Back to School shopping.

Yeah that was mostly me and the other guy I think, but that being said the original thread title was something to the effect of "Conor launches Paulie's unconscious body across the ring" or something like that. You go into that thread then it's gonna get messy. Not much legit discussion to be had in a thread like that.

So I started busting the other guy's balls and he busted mine, nonsensical arguments in a nonsensical thread. It happens. Not proud of it, but it does.

Anyway that's my excuse, sorry for derailing the thread too hard. Dude said something and I went after him it went on for way too long.

Now on to the real discussion. Who do you guys think wins this fight?

Oh shit, I didn't realize I was in the war room.

Just saying...dont get butt hurt because someone might have a different opinion than you...

It's okay to question mass immigration..

It's okay to question and have a discussion about all of these new gender pronouns..

And just because someone may have supported Trump doesn't make them a racist...

Just saying...dont get butt hurt because someone might have a different opinion than you...

It's okay to question mass immigration..

It's okay to question and have a discussion about all of these new gender pronouns..

And just because someone may have supported Trump doesn't make them a racist...

Lol, thanks for the heads up.

Back