• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
You said you wanted to talk, this is
The boxing forum. So I was talking boxing. You've shown your true colors. So go back to the heavies.

I was in the heavies but y'all keep messaging me. You want me to be rude and just ignore you? I won't do it Sunfish, I won't just abandon you like that.

"You said you wanted to talk"

When did I ever say I wanted to talk to you lol?

Sieg Heil, mein fuhrer! Execution is imminent!

tenor.gif

Nice white flag. Now you can go back to the heavies. Thanks for the lulz though. Honestly you are right, I don't give Conor no chance, I just give almost no chance. Take care of yourself.

LOL nice gif. It represents you well. A scared little boy afraid to pull the trigger. And when he does, he fails miserably.

I was in the heavies but y'all keep messaging me. You want me to be rude and just ignore you? I won't do it Sunfish, I won't just abandon you like that.

"You said you wanted to talk"

When did I ever say I wanted to talk to you lol?
When you say to someone "I'll talk about whatever you want homie" is that some sort of code saying you don't want to talk?

When you say to someone "I'll talk about whatever you want homie" is that some sort of code saying you don't want to talk?

No. Nor does it mean I want to talk. It simply means I was willing to.

English must not be your first language. But that's OK! I got your back sunfish. I'm with ya bro. Me and you. Together. Forever.

2yJo8c7.gif

No. Nor does it mean I want to talk. It simply means I was willing to.

English must not be your first language. But that's OK! I got your back sunfish. I'm with ya bro. Me and you. Together. Forever.

2yJo8c7.gif
You have issues. Lose arguments then go into semantics and gifs. Cool.

LOL nice gif. It represents you well. A scared little boy afraid to pull the trigger. And when he does, he fails miserably.
You've already taken two knees in one thread. And then you just keep trying again and again with these terrible posts, even though I've kicked you around this thread like the English national soccer team.

I have been trying to be the bigger man for at least two or three posts now despite your ineptitude when it comes to boxing, and honestly expressed my concerns for you and wished you good health in the future.

You still won't accept it. So have the last word (b/c you seem to need that for your almost nonexistent ego)and then kindly fuck off.

Actually Paulie has been pretty respectful of Conor prior to his people trying to make it look like he worked Paulie over. They tried to fool the fans by acting like they dominated him and yet the best we see from the sparring session is a pic of Conor after he pushed Paulie down.
This and Paulie already stated that there is a video of the entire sparring session and challenged Conor to release the hole thing which would show Paulie working Conor over

This and Paulie already stated that there is a video of the entire sparring session and challenged Conor to release the hole thing which would show Paulie working Conor over
Not to mention thats its sparring. Paulie wasn't brought in to kick Conor's ass.

You've already taken two knees in one thread. And then you just keep trying again and again with these terrible posts, even though I've kicked you around this thread like the English national soccer team.

I have been trying to be the bigger man for at least two or three posts now despite your ineptitude when it comes to boxing, and honestly expressed my concerns for you and wished you good health in the future.

You still won't accept it. So have the last word (b/c you seem to need that for your almost nonexistent ego)and then kindly fuck off.

Told y'all to step down. For your own safety. Now, I leave you here. Alone. With permanent scarring.

mcgregor-marketing.jpg

Last edited:
Heavies boy seems to think he's got people triggered?

Not to mention thats its sparring. Paulie wasn't brought in to kick Conor's ass.
well, i mentioned i wouldn't be surprised to see something crazy in the fight, i said before, mma'rs are kind of unstable. I didn't like sparring with them because you know you're wrong if you fuck them up and yet they will do anything at any moment. Just different kinds of people. most people who get wrapped up in MA have serious issues, maybe they were picked on in grade school. Whatever, it wasn't my problem, you're dealing with someone who's fighting ghosts, life and death, and it doesn't make for good work for anyone.I would not be surprised if conor gets disqualified, most likely he won't, but...i'm just saying i won't be surprised.

Gtfo and post this in the maymac subforum. This place don't take to your kind. Go on! Get!

May Mac just dwarfs it n is making the canelo fight feel lame
This isn't the heavies, we keep one thread per fight and post in it. You aren't excited, good for you? What made you think it was threadworthy? I don't particularly like kiwi fruit.

Not at all, I'm super fucking excited about Canelo/GGG. I'm excited for the spectacle that is May Mac but I'll be buying this fight, getting a keg, and ordering catering. $10 to watch, eat, and drink as much as you want.

Unfortunately my moose lodge isn't showing it or I'd be there.

Cotto vs Kamegai has all the makings for fireworks and May vs Shit is stealing the luster of that fight, bet some of you forgot about that one

I did expect to see this video when I first saw the thread title:

you guys fed the trolling asshole for way, way too long.

the heavies are filled with teenagers who call each other cucks and betas, and jerk off to conor's suits. trying to have a conversation with one of them lowers your own iq.

Back