MayMac throwback: Mayweather strict diet pre fight

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mayweather3.jpg

Throwback of the WEEK of the fight. Mayweather was found chowing down on a big greasy Burger King just days before his fight with McGregor. Coupled with him partying every night of the week at his strip club made the entire fight that little more hilarious seeing Conor lose against a guy on a typical Sherdogger diet and lifestyle lol probably boxing hungover af and bloated from a salty burgerking meal.
'I am boxing' He said, inside 3 rounds he said.

Why do so many people spend so much time thinking about Conor McGregor?

Wow a guy that’s been boxing his entire life and won multiple belts beat a guy that has never had a professional boxing match? Amazing! Great thread, man.

He got finished and walked down by a 149lbs 5'8 manlet with pillow fist.

That fight was a joke for mayweather.
- Eats shit before fight
- Joking around all training camp
- First time in a decade where he pressures and walks down his opponent.

I love boxing but boxing fans are some of the biggest sad sacks in all of sports

honestly if I were a millionaire I would have bet 1M on mayweather and made easiest 200k of my life. Still shocked how retarded odds this fight had

You're an idiot if you think this guy

2017-08-25T223613Z_1703149692_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_BOXING-MAYWEATHER-VS-MCGREGOR-WEIGH-INS.jpg

Who proceeded to go 10 rounds and throw 320 punches didn't train or eat seriously.

What he did on camera is called promoting, and is why he's worth hundreds of millions.

imagine being so obsessed with conor that you actually BRAG that a GOAT boxer beat a guy who took his 1st pro boxing "fight"

He got finished and walked down by a 149lbs 5'8 manlet with pillow fist.
Erm every high level boxer whos ever been in with floyd says he hits hard....mosley who was in with both said he hit as hard as canelo

You're an idiot if you think this guy

2017-08-25T223613Z_1703149692_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_BOXING-MAYWEATHER-VS-MCGREGOR-WEIGH-INS.jpg

Who proceeded to go 10 rounds and throw 320 punches didn't train or eat seriously.

What he did on camera is called promoting, and is why he's worth hundreds of millions.
So the burger was a hologram?

mayweather3.jpg

Throwback of the WEEK of the fight. Mayweather was found chowing down on a big greasy Burger King just days before his fight with McGregor. Coupled with him partying every night of the week at his strip club made the entire fight that little more hilarious seeing Conor lose against a guy on a typical Sherdogger diet and lifestyle lol probably boxing hungover af and bloated from a salty burgerking meal.
'I am boxing' He said, inside 3 rounds he said.
Know what's even funnier than all of this? The fact that you're so obsessed with Conor that you literally go back and find his quotes so you can laugh at them over and over again

Meanwhile Conor talked his way into a $100 million payday and fools like you paid for it

Back