MayMac throwback: Mayweather strict diet pre fight

conndor fangirls
tenor.gif

200-300 million of dollars = 1 sparring match

l0l

Floyd is on a different level than Conor, and not just boxing.

He's a real business success. Conor NEEDS the UFC to earn. Floyd handles it all on his own.

no fucking chance mayweather was eating burger king for real. in fact im pretty sure he through that out or handed it off in the same video clip.

not a chance

hes promoting himself and using it as psychological warfare against his opponents.

say what you want about mayweather, hes a fitness freak and does not cut corners in training.
What do you think eating burger king is going to do to him?

You understand the concept of calories in vs calories out, right? Now add in the fact that Mayweather is fighting UP a weight class when he fights at 154, he doesn't even weigh 150 lbs lol. He needs high calorie meals just to put on some weight to get above the minimum for the weight class.

why would he need to diet when he fights at his natural weight and doesn't gain weight easily

Mayweather trains like a madman. He eats pretty much whatever he wants too. He has done this for years.

311D128B00000578-0-image-a-137_1455284968059.jpg

If you looks closely you can see a ketchup dipping cup almost empty and another sandwich there. Plus the shake. He usually gets in 3,000 + calories at McDonalds or BK when he is training. IIRC he gets a fun meal on days he really kicked ass in the gym.

What kind of head space do you need to be in to develop an entire internet persona around hating someone you don’t even know. Bizarre and tragic.

It was a massive mistake for the mods to delete the May/Mac sub.

Kept like 80% of the Conor-related nonsense out of the UFC forum.

He got finished and walked down by a 149lbs 5'8 manlet with pillow fist.
After said manlet gave him a piggy back ride for most of the fight because Conor was gassed after like 4 rounds.

Know what's even funnier than all of this? The fact that you're so obsessed with Conor that you literally go back and find his quotes so you can laugh at them over and over again

Meanwhile Conor talked his way into a $100 million payday and fools like you paid for it
I don't know anyone that paid for it. I mean, I know tons of people did, but I feel like only deluded Conor fans / idiot casuals / mayweather fans actually paid for that clown show.

mayweather3.jpg

Throwback of the WEEK of the fight. Mayweather was found chowing down on a big greasy Burger King just days before his fight with McGregor. Coupled with him partying every night of the week at his strip club made the entire fight that little more hilarious seeing Conor lose against a guy on a typical Sherdogger diet and lifestyle lol probably boxing hungover af and bloated from a salty burgerking meal.
'I am boxing' He said, inside 3 rounds he said.
Fuck the Mayweathers
mayweather-mcgregor-26082017.jpg

That fight was a joke for mayweather.
- Eats shit before fight
- Joking around all training camp
- First time in a decade where he pressures and walks down his opponent.

They said he didn't even spar for that fight. Just did situps and pad work.

The only thing that fight proved was the idiotic gullibility of Conor's nuthuggers.

"Conor's left! Touch of death!"

<36>

Same nuthuggers also think Conor will KO Khabib easily.

<{hughesimpress}>

mayweather3.jpg

Throwback of the WEEK of the fight. Mayweather was found chowing down on a big greasy Burger King just days before his fight with McGregor. Coupled with him partying every night of the week at his strip club made the entire fight that little more hilarious seeing Conor lose against a guy on a typical Sherdogger diet and lifestyle lol probably boxing hungover af and bloated from a salty burgerking meal.
'I am boxing' He said, inside 3 rounds he said.
Canner is Floyd's bitch. Never forget.. LMAO @ CANS thinking canner would win!

Mayweather trains like a madman. He eats pretty much whatever he wants too. He has done this for years.

311D128B00000578-0-image-a-137_1455284968059.jpg

If you looks closely you can see a ketchup dipping cup almost empty and another sandwich there. Plus the shake. He usually gets in 3,000 + calories at McDonalds or BK when he is training. IIRC he gets a fun meal on days he really kicked ass in the gym.
This
Hes always ate junk food but it diesnt matter as he trains like a beast .....his sucess has allowed him to push the limits like few can
For exp Most boxers run roads over a pre worked out route so they can get home ok ....floyd runs til he cant anymore then his entourage following in his car pick him up

I didn't realize he ate a burger, this changes everything

You're an idiot if you think this guy

2017-08-25T223613Z_1703149692_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_BOXING-MAYWEATHER-VS-MCGREGOR-WEIGH-INS.jpg

Who proceeded to go 10 rounds and throw 320 punches didn't train or eat seriously.

What he did on camera is called promoting, and is why he's worth hundreds of millions.

lol he also gets his real diet from the juicehead tourkey in the background.

Do people think he just turns his back and puts headphones on when they all shoot up on the jet?

Mayweather probably burnt a couple thousand calories that night training.

Sure he's at a strip club after but he's never drinking and eating junk food. That's the one thing many forget about him, he's a hard ass worker.

Back