MayMac throwback: Mayweather strict diet pre fight

Ate a whopper while talking shit... lol
giphy.gif

Know what's even funnier than all of this? The fact that you're so obsessed with Conor that you literally go back and find his quotes so you can laugh at them over and over again

Meanwhile Conor talked his way into a $100 million payday and fools like you paid for it
Streamed for free and he lost that 100 million after the dolly incident just lol

Streamed for free and he lost that 100 million after the dolly incident just lol
You think throwing a dolly at a bus cost him $100 million?

<36>

Sorry buddeh but critical thinking isn't your forte

Awww how sweet some1 believes in such staged things.

Dude, make no mistake, Floyd is a machine and looking at him at weigh ins he definitely trained hard (as always) and ate properly for probably 90 % of time.

Other thing is partying. When you beat your shit out during the day a night in a club won't harm you. Most pro athletes do it. It's just a different body than casuals.

You think throwing a dolly at a bus cost him $100 million?

<36>

Sorry buddeh but critical thinking isn't your forte
Sued by UFC, every fighter who got injured, every fighter claiming stress/anxiety due to incident, sued by bus driver for stress/anxiety, sued by bus insurance company, pay out for top lawywer (at least 50,000USD a day) Plea deal costing multiple millions, huge loss in sales for his brand due to bad reputation, sponsors ditching him as no one wants to sponsor a crack head chav, sued by UFC staff on site at the time the list goes on.
Dana said in press conference Conor NEEDS the fight as he lost so much money. He doesnt invest he just blows it all on...well...blow, sports car leases, hookers and 'How to stand up for yourself against a Russian' classes for Artem.
<36>

You're an idiot if you think this guy

2017-08-25T223613Z_1703149692_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_BOXING-MAYWEATHER-VS-MCGREGOR-WEIGH-INS.jpg

Who proceeded to go 10 rounds and throw 320 punches didn't train or eat seriously.

What he did on camera is called promoting, and is why he's worth hundreds of millions.

he probably only did some basics lol this shit was just a fucking sparring match & floyd scammed millions of people

lmfao

#holidayfloyd
3503.jpg

Know what's even funnier than all of this? The fact that you're so obsessed with Conor that you literally go back and find his quotes so you can laugh at them over and over again

Meanwhile Conor talked his way into a $100 million payday and fools like you paid for it
giphy.gif

Floyd's been spotted eating junk food before major boxing fights, I guess he has a fast metabolism and he's small to begin with, so no big deal.

And I don't know what partying means for someone like him, from what I know he doesn't drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs.

That's what I read Mayweather eats McDonalds, Burger King, candy etc and still trains and wins his matches

It's crazy, but maybe that high calorie food helps to an extent with all the calories he burns in the gym.. I dunno, but I think that's pretty cool.

mayweather3.jpg

Throwback of the WEEK of the fight. Mayweather was found chowing down on a big greasy Burger King just days before his fight with McGregor. Coupled with him partying every night of the week at his strip club made the entire fight that little more hilarious seeing Conor lose against a guy on a typical Sherdogger diet and lifestyle lol probably boxing hungover af and bloated from a salty burgerking meal.
'I am boxing' He said, inside 3 rounds he said.
He can eat whatever he wants as long as his calories, macros, micros, and water are in check.

Floyd's been spotted eating junk food before major boxing fights, I guess he has a fast metabolism and he's small to begin with, so no big deal.

And I don't know what partying means for someone like him, from what I know he doesn't drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs.
18r5hcx6kon32jpg.jpg

Because of course you lose all of the skills you learned in a lifetime and 49 pro fights once you spend a week being lazy.

no fucking chance mayweather was eating burger king for real. in fact im pretty sure he through that out or handed it off in the same video clip.

not a chance

hes promoting himself and using it as psychological warfare against his opponents.

say what you want about mayweather, hes a fitness freak and does not cut corners in training.

You're an idiot if you think this guy

2017-08-25T223613Z_1703149692_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_BOXING-MAYWEATHER-VS-MCGREGOR-WEIGH-INS.jpg

Who proceeded to go 10 rounds and throw 320 punches didn't train or eat seriously.

What he did on camera is called promoting, and is why he's worth hundreds of millions.

Yup pretty much this. Even on a level of physiological warfare, it makes prefect sense he'd eat something like that WHILE BEING FILMED

Conor tried to rough him up for a few rounds and was literally 3 times the size of this guy indulging on BK broilers and still got his shit caved in with pillows attached to their fists.

Back