mayhem miller allegedly assaulted mccall's ex-wife, pressed charges

Bullshit.

Aside from that imaginary statistic, the reason why doctors don't prescribe acid for trauma cases, is because it's not an efficient way to deal with said cases. I don't think you've ever actually seen someone on acid before.

But what do I know? Go ask your doctor.

No, the reason they don't prescribe it is because it is currently a scheduled substance. Hoffman himself had spoken of its potential to be used in psychotherapy sessions relating to trauma cases in which there are repression issues. You are responding as though you think I am suggesting trauma cases just go home and drop a tab or two, which is not the case. Entheogens used correctly can allow a psychotherapist access to areas of the psyche or consciousness which may normally be guarded or shielded by repression.

Shulgin has also spoken on the subject, and it had been used successfully prior to being scheduled.

You have talked a bit about substances here so if you are familiar with substance abuse and treatments then you know what ibogaine is, right? Think of how somebody is when they go through ibogaine treatment - granted it is a different substance and it's particular psycho-therapeutic effects are at the more drastic end of the scale but this is an indication of the psychotherapeutic potentials of entheogens which I am referring to.

Let's put our differences aside and agree that McGOAT administered an ass whipping tonight.

Back