mayhem miller allegedly assaulted mccall's ex-wife, pressed charges

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
3 days I was physco ally assaulted by #mayhem #miller #ufc just for confronting him on something I didn't want to be around. I was strangled.... Ext yes I did press charges.

http://instagram.com/p/x5pTBUgT9H/?modal=true
1889275_808284279313538_2048775963_n.jpg

Tweeter is shite. People all sound like fucking illeterates on that. Oh and Mayhem continues his descent to the rock bottom.

That dude has fallen so hard it's ridiculous.

The guy has a real problem with hitting women. He needs to go to prison and stay there where HE will be the white girl to the gangs. Weak ass shit, no man does pussy moves like that.

Damn and i just made a thread about fighter's you'd get shit for liking and had him as mine like yesterday.

this is why i can't tell people your one of favorite fighters miller. Fuark.

Man what the fuck....talk about a downward spiral.

Does anybody not want this guy to die in a terrible fire?

The guy has a real problem with hitting women. He needs to go to prison and stay there where HE will be the white girl to the gangs. Weak ass shit, no man does pussy moves like that.

He'd be right at home in prison, White gangs would treat him like a god.

That looks like someone who fell off the bed, not like someone who got assaulted by a fighter. Fucked up none the less.

Sounds like this person instigated a confrontation. Miller needs a good lawyer and file charges against that person.

I have seen a woman hit a man in the face with a closed fist and the man was arrested when he hit her back. Charges were dropped but wtf?

i think a pro fighter should be able to subdue a small woman without hitting or strangling her...mayhem doesnt need a lawyer , he needs counseling

Feels bad, man. I hope it's fabricated; I used to love Mayhem.

Its kind of wild all those years thinking Mayhem was playing a character when he was legit batshit crazy

Back