mayhem miller allegedly assaulted mccall's ex-wife, pressed charges

Why would she confront him about something she doesn't want to be around when she could just leave and not be around it... That lady is really about that life. Then again mayhem belongs in jail at this point IMO. He's done way too many grimy things and doesn't seem to be learning his lesson. It will probably just escalate.

So his story is that he was dicking her down, she was drunk and wanted to cuddle afterwards, he denied it, and she went crazy?

Damn and i just made a thread about fighter's you'd get shit for liking and had him as mine like yesterday.

this is why i can't tell people your one of favorite fighters miller. Fuark.

I also had him along with Diaz.

Wouldn't be surprised if Miller is guilty of this and she is telling the truth. He is a major pos and is not fit for society.

Hmmm. I believe Ian McCall sometimes posts here.

help_zps786c5f1c.jpg

You are being dumb.

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract

The lancet is one of the most respected medical journals on the planet. But I am sure random sherdoggers know better....

While I do think that you are righht I take umbrage in ppl acting as if Alcohol was not a hard drug.

That's because alcohol isn't a hard drug. You can't even compare alcohol and the damage that hardcore drugs do. There is no comparison.

It takes an ounce of responsibility and a given individual can drink alcohol with hardly any repercussions. The biggest danger involving alcohol is guys that don't make a plan to get back home and then they drink and drive. A strong hangover is enough consequence to prevent most people from binge drinking.

Name one way that someone can responsibly do meth. Name one way that someone can responsibly do acid. Name one way that someone can responsibly do coke.

You can't.

plaster-woman_1512114i.jpg

meth-weight-loss-162.jpg

crystal-meth.jpg

The article doesn't even accurately reflect the study. The article was just CNN's interpretation. The study that was preformed rated the substances on a scale of how much "substance a" affects yourself, your family, etc...

The study went on to say that alcohol will affect others negatively more so than other drugs (which is also bullshit). The physical damage of other substances don't compare.

Lastly, alcohol is regulated by the government and manufacturers. Drugs are not. When dealers get product from the supplier, they "step on it" so that they can turn a larger profit. Stepping on it basically means that they add their own shit, whatever it may be in order to increase the amount of whatever they are selling so that they can sell more of it. That's one of the main reasons why people overdose; chemicals and synthetics are being added to a formula that already includes sketchy shit.

As far as addiction goes, there is also no comparison. No alcoholic is going to go to the ghetto and suck dick or get fucked in the ass by another man for alcohol.
Ask any cop. It happens every day.

Last edited:
While I do think that you are righht I take umbrage in ppl acting as if Alcohol was not a hard drug.

I actually do as well. Alcohol withdrawal can fucking kill people, literally. But right or wrong, alcohol is legal. And personally I have no problem with it being in my house. Meth or coke I would have a problem with someone having that in my house. So I'm assuming that's what this chick was talking about. But I'm just guessing here. For all i know the chick made all this up.

That's because alcohol isn't a hard drug. You can't even compare alcohol and the damage that hardcore drugs do. There is no comparison.

It takes an ounce of responsibility and a given individual can drink alcohol with hardly any repercussions. The biggest danger involving alcohol is guys that don't make a plan to get back home and then they drink and drive. A strong hangover is enough consequence to prevent most people from binge drinking.

Name one way that someone can responsibly do meth. Name one way that someone can responsibly do acid. Name one way that someone can responsibly do coke.

You can't.

plaster-woman_1512114i.jpg

meth-weight-loss-162.jpg

crystal-meth.jpg

The article doesn't even accurately reflect the study. The article was just CNN's interpretation. The study that was preformed rated the substances on a scale of how much "substance a" affects yourself, your family, etc...

The study went on to say that alcohol will affect others negatively more so than other drugs (which is also bullshit). The physical damage of other substances don't compare.

Lastly, alcohol is regulated by the government and manufacturers. Drugs are not. When dealers get product from the supplier, they "step on it" so that they can turn a larger profit. Stepping on it basically means that they add their own shit, whatever it may be in order to increase the amount of whatever they are selling so that they can sell more of it. That's one of the main reasons why people overdose; chemicals and synthetics are being added to a formula that already includes sketchy shit.

As far as addiction goes, there is also no comparison. No alcoholic is going to go to the ghetto and suck dick or get fucked in the ass by another man for alcohol.
Ask any cop. It happens every day.

Yet, alcohol is responsible for more deaths every year than cocaine and meth. The reason people aren't going to extremes to get alcohol is because it's legal, not because of any reason you pointed out. If heroin were legal, it would suddenly become less nefarious and not such a big deal. For fucks sake, Sears used to sell heroin in their catalog. Alcohol is definitely a hard drug that people get dependent on. It ruins your liver and there are diseases directly related to alcohol intake that can cause total liver failure.

People seem to put alcohol on a different plane than illegal drugs because it's legal, but alcohol is a hard drug that can lead to some very low points in life.

Name one way that someone can responsibly do acid.

Lysergic acid diethylamide is an entheogen. Millions of people throughout the world use and/or have used entheogenic substances, including acid, in a responsible manner.

Since you asked for one way to be named; entheogenic substances including LSD can be responsibly used in psychotherapeutic treatments where the subject has issues around deep-seated traumas and repression. That's so responsible it's not even recreational.

Anody else notice that the email address displayed on Shay McCall's instagram account includes the numbers "8814" ?

Opens up a whole new avenue of possibilities as to what it was she didn't want to be around...

(edit: used to seeing it as 1488 so wrote it that way; her email has it as 8814. edited to fix)

Millions of people throughout the world use and/or have used entheogenic substances, including acid, in a responsible manner.

Bullshit.

Aside from that imaginary statistic, the reason why doctors don't prescribe acid for trauma cases, is because it's not an efficient way to deal with said cases. I don't think you've ever actually seen someone on acid before.

But what do I know? Go ask your doctor.

Yet, alcohol is responsible for more deaths every year than cocaine and meth. The reason people aren't going to extremes to get alcohol is because it's legal, not because of any reason you pointed out. If heroin were legal, it would suddenly become less nefarious and not such a big deal. For fucks sake, Sears used to sell heroin in their catalog. Alcohol is definitely a hard drug that people get dependent on. It ruins your liver and there are diseases directly related to alcohol intake that can cause total liver failure.

People seem to put alcohol on a different plane than illegal drugs because it's legal, but alcohol is a hard drug that can lead to some very low points in life.

That means we're doing a half-way decent job at controlling these substances.
I don't know if you're trying to defend the use of heroin or what...
If it became legal (which will never happen) that would be a big fucking deal. The only reason why it was able to be sold so many years ago is because that was long before the FDA.

And like I said, alcohol is definitely a responsibility thing. I'd share a beer with my son. But heroin? Crack? Get the fuck out of here.

Sounds like this person instigated a confrontation. Miller needs a good lawyer and file charges against that person.

I have seen a woman hit a man in the face with a closed fist and the man was arrested when he hit her back. Charges were dropped but wtf?

I'm not even a mayhem fan, but I want to hear the full story before I jump on the hate band wagon. I love how she gloss's over the fact that she "confronted him" and doesn't specify why "something I didn't want to be around." WTF does that even mean? was he smoking, did he whip his dick out?. Who knows she might have been drunk and started the shit for no reason.

Back