Movies Mayberry Movie Club: Week 1 Nominations

What should we watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We shall see... I wanna see which movies win for a few weeks. If we get some interesting winners, I may show up. Rampage is cookie cutter shit. I wanna see something cool win, like Circle of Iron, or Bad Boy Bubby, or Harold and Maude. If you guys watch stuff like that, I'm in.
53b363f4bb2b1199b8c764837f581806.gif

What happened to SMC? Shout out to @europe1 for making it fun and having an extensive knowledge and great understanding of film.

Hey man! I'm currently at this stage of existence.

f1f1b49ca6031594866a92129a21a3e1.gif

Yeah as Cubo mentioned I went the way of the Dodo. The SMC was fun but after 268 weeks I kind of needed a break from it, especially due to already having too many goddarn hobbies.

Nice to see you again moose. Even *though* you tried to have me banned by Nominating that Boss ****** movie:p

Hey man! I'm currently at this stage of existence.

f1f1b49ca6031594866a92129a21a3e1.gif

Yeah as Cubo mentioned I went the way of the Dodo. The SMC was fun but after 268 weeks I kind of needed a break from it, especially due to already having too many goddarn hobbies.

Nice to see you again moose. Even *though* you tried to have me banned by Nominating that Boss ****** movie:p

And I almost had you too if it wasn’t for those meddling mods!

But for real, I thought you did a great job with the club, and I was always interested to see your takes. Maybe one day someone will make a documentary about the glory days of the SMC :D:p

Well, enjoy your new endeavors, and I’ll see you in the park, someday.

Btw, I got that line from this: (timestamped)

Always remember: George A. Romero rules!

Back